GCA hosts Chattanooga Christian

gcapride

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

No, but your cuz was, as usual. (Don't take that wrong....I thoroughly enjoy OnB's posts.....most of the time:) You know what you meant by the post, and I believe "cancer" was a poor choice of words. There is a huge difference between distractions and attitudes needing adjusted and accounted for than cancer. Lost a father, three grandparents and a brother-in-law to cancer. Cancer is no joke! And, I appreciate you didn't mean any disrespect...I truly believe that. Lets move on to another subject......like a new thread with a playoff ring to it......pun intended.

I don’t joke about cancer either cause my dad died of cancer. But that is what was happening to your team and ours, they were dying ,because that what cancer dose it kills. Unless it’s caught in time. I have never seen a Grace team play like y’all did against us or CAK. I am not the only one that says that go look at the post from every game all of them says it. So don’t be mad cause I call it like I see it. That’s me. Ask anyone that knows me, and if you don’t know my name it Eugene Akins you can ask them cause some don’t know me by gfd709.

Edited by gfd709

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

I don’t joke about cancer either cause my dad died of cancer. But that is what was happening to your team and ours, they were dying ,because that what cancer dose it kills. Unless it’s caught in time. I have never seen a Grace team play like y’all did against us or CAK. I am not the only one that says that go look at the post from every game all of them says it. So don’t be mad cause I call it like I see it. That’s me. Ask anyone that knows me, and if you don’t know my name it Eugen Akins you can ask them cause some don’t know me by gfd709.

Hey cuz i was watching my favorite movie deliverance and it was at the scene where our other cuzin has his banjo solo when i read this and laughed out loud and dribbled baccer juice on my Crystal Gayle muscle shirt,you spelled your own name wrong you baffoon.:roflolk:

Wow, you guys have been going at it today. Good to see it. First, the Rams were in complete control of the Sword of Joshua....CCS Chargers from the opening gun. We had a Senior that wasn’t going to allow the Team to lose on that night. And he played an incredible game. Had several others that came to play, as well. 

Second, the “cancer” that was referred to has absolutely brought this team together. I’m very pleased with the roster change and I think the rebuttal of the term “cancer” was taken the wrong way. It’s a very common term in today’s society. And I never think anyone that uses that term, in that context, is talking about the disease. 

38 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Wow, you guys have been going at it today. Good to see it. First, the Rams were in complete control of the Sword of Joshua....CCS Chargers from the opening gun. We had a Senior that wasn’t going to allow the Team to lose on that night. And he played an incredible game. Had several others that came to play, as well. 

Second, the “cancer” that was referred to has absolutely brought this team together. I’m very pleased with the roster change and I think the rebuttal of the term “cancer” was taken the wrong way. It’s a very common term in today’s society. And I never think anyone that uses that term, in that context, is talking about the disease. 

:roflol:Its about time! Did you win the Ryder Cup? :roflol:

BTW.....thanks for the kind words last night and today. It was great to see some leaders step up and set the tone early and often. All in all, it was a much needed, momentum building team win. It is good to see things coming together in just the nick of time. Friday is another level though....have to step it up even more and get a couple of big dogs in that lineup to give us a shot.

You really didn't miss much today. Ole "Eugen" and I were just getting better acquainted, though we've met before. I know he's a good guy and a passionate high school football fan.

We'll just have to be adults and agree to disagree on the appropriateness of the "c" word. I'm going to prefer to broaden my linguistic horizons and come up with something a bit less "touchy"...."fragile"...."sensitive".....take your pick. Its all good..... On to FRA.....

9 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

:roflol:Its about time! Did you win the Ryder Cup? :roflol:

BTW.....thanks for the kind words last night and today. It was great to see some leaders step up and set the tone early and often. All in all, it was a much needed, momentum building team win. It is good to see things coming together in just the nick of time. Friday is another level though....have to step it up even more and get a couple of big dogs in that lineup to give us a shot.

You really didn't miss much today. Ole "Eugen" and I were just getting better acquainted, though we've met before. I know he's a good guy and a passionate high school football fan.

We'll just have to be adults and agree to disagree on the appropriateness of the "c" word. I'm going to prefer to broaden my linguistic horizons and come up with something a bit less "touchy"...."fragile"...."sensitive".....take your pick. Its all good..... On to FRA.....

Touchy,fragile,sensitive????I will take them all for $500 Alex.:roflolk:

The master teaches the student.

Master Po pride has spoken.

Edited by orngnblk

48 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I didn't expect GCA to win the last two games but very glad to see the team pull it together and I did watch both games on Diamond Clear while being at another game or watching three games at on time on the computer Friday Night. Congrats.

Kudos to the coaching staff and kids for being willing to go back to the drawing board and trust each other. Now, there's a much tougher challenge this week. From what I'm hearing and seeing, the team is bought into what the coaches are selling. Now, its time again to lay it all out on the line....like they did last week.

We only had three penalties on Friday.....when was the last time you could say that about a GCA team? It will be key to our success going forward. Just ask ole Coach Pruitt.....:shock:

Good luck to your Blount County boys.....keep the hardware in ETN!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

We only had three penalties on Friday.....when was the last time you could say that about a GCA team? It will be key to our success going forward. Just ask ole Coach Pruitt.....:shock:

Booger can member makin a visit to Karns and not seein 1 single caution flag on the ground gainst the Baptist......now on the other hand

.....The Irish got 13 cautions......2 of em were tossed at Fant for standin on the white line and told if he stood on that line again he was goin to b coachin the game from micky Ds parkin lot

Booger just sayin 2l64nr.jpg

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Kudos to the coaching staff and kids for being willing to go back to the drawing board and trust each other. Now, there's a much tougher challenge this week. From what I'm hearing and seeing, the team is bought into what the coaches are selling. Now, its time again to lay it all out on the line....like they did last week.

Good luck to your Blount County boys.....keep the hardware in ETN!

Greenback game last year we had somewhere around 27 you all had 2 i think.:bored: