Fulton @ OR

SweetScience

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I am worried about this game! Somebody settle my nerves and tell me errthang is gonna be ok! Haha. I sound like Catswild. Breakaway speed! Lol Oh yeah, I am Catswild, nevermind.

Don’t worry Catswild...uh Sweetswild...uh CatsScience...uh SweetCats....Lol. Why do I feel like I’m talking to myself? Uh...because I am! Seriously Sweets...if we win, great (we have more home games). If we lose, great (our bracket is easier).  Either way, we’re at home next Friday. Enjoy the game!

Edited by catswild

16 hours ago, catswild said:

I expect that type of a game and it could go either way. Let me ask you a question...why don’t Fulton fans support their football team? I was shocked last year when we came over for the region championship game. I’ll bet Fulton didn’t have 200 fans in the stands. Will y’all bring anyone to OR? I was expecting a great atmosphere (I had never been to a Fulton football game) and it was like a morgue. Thank goodness for the OR fans or it would’ve been totally silent. 

I think we have solid fan support you have to realize tho Fulton is probably middle of the pack in terms of students in knox county schools... we have a bunch of schools in Knox county so the fans are often split... the whole town doesn’t shut down for Fulton like they do oak ridge... but how good is ORs passing attack this year haven’t seen them play... looking forward to a great game tonight. If Fulton jumps out to a big lead I don’t think oak ridge will be able to climb out of that one...

11 minutes ago, FHSalumn12 said:

I think we have solid fan support you have to realize tho Fulton is probably middle of the pack in terms of students in knox county schools... we have a bunch of schools in Knox county so the fans are often split... the whole town doesn’t shut down for Fulton like they do oak ridge... but how good is ORs passing attack this year haven’t seen them play... looking forward to a great game tonight. If Fulton jumps out to a big lead I don’t think oak ridge will be able to climb out of that one...

I was just expecting a fan base that a team the caliber of Fulton deserves but I was disappointed. Maybe y’all will bring a good crowd tonight. Our passing game is ok but not great. We win with defense and a good running game. 

53 minutes ago, catswild said:

I was just expecting a fan base that a team the caliber of Fulton deserves but I was disappointed. Maybe y’all will bring a good crowd tonight. Our passing game is ok but not great. We win with defense and a good running game. 

The fans been about the same no matter how good or bad Fulton was for the past decade or so... but I understand your point good luck to both teams tonight.