HVA at Farragut for 1-6A Title

RebelAtHeart

3 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I live in Blount County but don't pull for Blount County teams. The Maryville system hurts high school football in blount county. I am a high school football fan in general and hate what the recruiting has done to Hertitage and WB.

And I still say that you are an idiot. Go back tonyour oakridge board. When you play somebody then comeback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I live in Blount County but don't pull for Blount County teams. The Maryville system hurts high school football in blount county. I am a high school football fan in general and hate what the recruiting has done to Hertitage and WB.

What you're seeing is the result of consolidating the community schools into two big schools and decades of repeated poor decisions by adults.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I'm not gonna turn this thread into a tssaa rules thread. Not everyone that plays for the 2 prominent teams in blount county are zoned for those schools. I'm sure they are with in the rules but I just feel that kids should play for the school they are zoned for. Back to the HVA vs Farragut subject my gut tells me that HVA will out coach Farragut for the win. Wet game will be in HVA favor.

I agree, TSSAA should be a separate thread.    And forgive me for being a little dense, we don't have recruiting issues in Washington County so I'm not that familiar with it other than reading on here.   I was just confused about how Maryville can be within the rules but yet still be recruiting.    It seems like recruiting would be a binary issue, like pregnancy, you either are or you aren't.....    But that is neither here nor there, let's go with Farragut 24  and HVA  20.

1 hour ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I'm not gonna turn this thread into a tssaa rules thread. Not everyone that plays for the 2 prominent teams in blount county are zoned for those schools. I'm sure they are with in the rules but I just feel that kids should play for the school they are zoned for. Back to the HVA vs Farragut subject my gut tells me that HVA will out coach Farragut for the win. Wet game will be in HVA favor.

I feel like I should be a billionaire too. 

2 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Don't you have a white sheet and hood you need to get waRshed before your next rally? Turn your CPAP on and go back to sleep............( Insert idle threats from greyriderx to meet me somewhere to fight here)

Is that all you got? Lol... when have I ever threatened you? Advised maybe... but you take however you want to. Funny thing tho...youve never shown up to an invite , none of "you". Ill bet that boy in GA is real proud. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx