Macon County @ Livingston Academy

MCFAN3

53 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Macon beat westmoreland 33-7, i believe LA beat westy 42-14, so pretty even, Westy fans seem to think they didn't play well in the LA game, so I will go with the tigers in a closeone 27-21

Westmoreland beat Macon 33-7. This game won't be any closer than 3 td's.

Just now, JacketNationFan1 said:

You are correct that was lack of attention lol but I still think Macon can win this game, either way, Kyle Shoulders has done a great job for coming in so late, and its overall a weak region but to be playing for a 2 seed in week 11 has to be a plus for tiger fans. 

You can tell that Macon has improved drastically over the course of the year. It's just not enough. LA is easily above every other team in the region.

If the fans let Shoulders do his job, they will be good in the future. I was impressed with their JV the other night. They have some athletes, but what I was impressed with was their execution. You can tell they are well coached.

SMHS and Livingston are a good match for each other in the region, Dekalb and CCHS are dumpster fires and Macon is gaining as the season goes on.  But this Livingston team is too much for Macon this year.  I really thought Macon would struggle this year due to the last minute hiring of a HC.  But that coach has done an excellent job to keep it in tacked.  Also it helps when the HC at the other schools are falling apart and can't get a offense going.  Good Job Macon on not becoming a dumpster fire, that could of easily happened but it didn't.  So the future looks bright for you guys.