David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

On 11/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, stockton4182 said:

I bleed Pioneer. You had ex coach getting ready for his ex team. We will be ready come Friday night hopefully it will be a great night with no rain. These referees sucked against Halls.

You mean the ex coach with the sub .500 career record who was suspended along with 1/3 of his starters?

Your team barely beat Halls' JV team in a home playoff game.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, BlueDevil58 said:

You mean the ex coach with the sub .500 career record who was suspended along with 1/3 of his starters?

Your team barely beat Halls' JV team in a home playoff game.

Crockett isn't really that good.  They won't make it out of the quarterfinals.

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Your not any good you won’t make it to 1st game 

There are a lot of sub .500 teams who make it to the first game, so save your breath.  Crockett struggled to win in OT at home last week against a 5-5 team playing without several starters.  You played one of your weak Region 1 teams again tonight, so you still have that false illusion that Crockett is a great team.  Like I said, Crockett's season will be over next week.

41 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

There are a lot of sub .500 teams who make it to the first game, so save your breath.  Crockett struggled to win in OT at home last week against a 5-5 team playing without several starters.  You played one of your weak Region 1 teams again tonight, so you still have that false illusion that Crockett is a great team.  Like I said, Crockett's season will be over next week.

Your season was over before it begun