David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

1 hour ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Crockett's passing game isn't as good as it looks.

None of the NET schools can throw or defend the pass worth a crap, so Crockett gets to beat up on some absolutely terrible pass defenses that barely know how to cover.

Halls and the other Knoxville area teams run a very similar style of offense and see it every week, so they're very used to defending it

.With so many people suspended for Halls, it's likely that Crockett will cruise to a victory, but it's probably not going to be the cakewalk everyone thinks.

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

WOW you don’t know the same Crockett team I know been to every game except the opening game quarterback get ready to crack top ten all time I’m passing yards and touchdowns. You most be a Unicoi fan 

I've seen them plenty.

I'm not going to pick apart the skills of HS kids who are playing their hearts out.  I'll just say that it's easy to rack up big passing yards when defenses are sitting in the same coverage and letting receivers run wide open all night, which is how football is played in NET.

NET football is all about ground and pound.  Nobody in NET besides Greenville plays pass defense well.because they simply don't have to.  A decent Knoxville secondary and pass rush could give Crockett some trouble.

1 hour ago, BlueDevil58 said:

I've seen them plenty.

I'm not going to pick apart the skills of HS kids who are playing their hearts out.  I'll just say that it's easy to rack up big passing yards when defenses are sitting in the same coverage and letting receivers run wide open all night, which is how football is played in NET.

NET football is all about ground and pound.  Nobody in NET besides Greenville plays pass defense well.because they simply don't have to.  A decent Knoxville secondary and pass rush could give Crockett some trouble.

We will see tonight