David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

For Crockett to make it to the semis they will have to beat a Central team(at Central) that is far better than last years team. In region play they averaged giving up 5 points (6 games) a game. The offense averaged 41 points a game in region play. Most in the Central community feel this team is better than the state final team 2 years ago (4A). I'm not meaning to brag, just proud of what Rosser and his staff continue to do each year. And it doesn't hurt to have speed, speed, speed.

14 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I think DC has great opportunity to make it all the way to state this year. Those coaches and young men are on a mission and it's not going to be easy to stop them if they can be stopped? Their defense is going to need to stiffen up though, especially against a Fulton or Oak Ridge team.  It would not surprise me if DC makes it all the way this year!  Stranger things have happened!  Yea I'm a NET homer!   Don't look back Pioneers and keep moving forward!   

They have had a great year, but you can't be serious?  

Bosken also got in a fight and got David Crockett suspended from the playoffs when he was there. Coincidence?  The people of Jonesborough who know the REAL Bosken are questioning it. I feel sorry for Knox Halls who are being fooled by his act. His true colors will come out soon enough. Remember, this is the coach who allowed young players to be sexually assaulted by upper classmen in his care. That is the real reason he left David Crockett. You can see below how the DCHS parents felt about him. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnson-city-tn/TRQ0QEVF5RUGNUHRD/the-real-reason-bosken-and-dykes-left

Edited by FromtheBoro45678