David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

1 hour ago, Ashes2new said:

Ok, all year you keep saying ya know something, but cant say. Well we are 10 games in, and unless the QB and Cole are moving to Alaska this week, they will be just fine.

Very good team over at boone, they play hard and never give up. Whats even more sad is that you are not giving these kids from Washington County, on either side not much of a chance. People have been doubting DC all year, Boone sitting at 8-2, and ya still dont give them any chance.

Are you a Fan.

Get behind your team, these are 14-17 you g men who needs your support, not your negativity.

PioneerPride, WashingtonCountyPride

Those are some good points, but let's not mix 2 things:

1)  Pulling for your team to win
2)  Predicting the outcome of a game

Just because an individual thinks another team will win against his team does not mean he is not still supporting his team and pulling for them to win, it just means that given a particular game he feels that team A has a better shot at beating team B regardless of how he HOPES it turns out.

So, with that said, we could go back to probably September and find a post where I predicted Crockett to be 10-0, and it has happened.    I have also predicted that Crockett will win against Halls next week.   Final prediction, Gibbs will win against Boone.   I don't LIKE that last one but that's how I think the game will turn out.    I would LOVE to be wrong and see the Blazers win, so we will see in a week.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

DC has my respect they look awesome on film and have a great team this year ! They look as a good or better than any team Halls has faced this year ! My boys will have to play the game of their life to have a chance in this game 

Thanks, this Community thinks they are pretty good as well, cant wait till Friday night. Safe travels to Jonesborough

2 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Those are some good points, but let's not mix 2 things:

1)  Pulling for your team to win
2)  Predicting the outcome of a game

Just because an individual thinks another team will win against his team does not mean he is not still supporting his team and pulling for them to win, it just means that given a particular game he feels that team A has a better shot at beating team B regardless of how he HOPES it turns out.

So, with that said, we could go back to probably September and find a post where I predicted Crockett to be 10-0, and it has happened.    I have also predicted that Crockett will win against Halls next week.   Final prediction, Gibbs will win against Boone.   I don't LIKE that last one but that's how I think the game will turn out.    I would LOVE to be wrong and see the Blazers win, so we will see in a week.

Give ya props on the 10-0 for DC. But IMO i think Boone will give Gibbs all they want. I have seen both teams, and Gibbs has gotten better as the year has went on. Could be the fastest game in the state the way both teams like to run the ball. Iam going to say Boone 24-21. 

Boone better against the run than the pass, so should be a good one.

Thank you and look forward to a good game hopefully and I hope Coach B can make it with us !! I know they are appealing the suspensions but I don’t think TSSAA has overturned many suspensions ! After watching the film I can say we got screwed and I’m glad coach B took up for our players ! The ones who got ejected didn’t even do anything, 2 of players where not even close to the fight, they were on the opposite side of the field and the other was just pulling people back !! It’s a shame because these boys are seniors 

12 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

DC has my respect they look awesome on film and have a great team this year ! They look as a good or better than any team Halls has faced this year ! My boys will have to play the game of their life to have a chance in this game 

Thanks wish you guys were at full strength and had you coach on the sidelines next week. Are you coming up next Friday 

4 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

Thank you and look forward to a good game hopefully and I hope Coach B can make it with us !! I know they are appealing the suspensions but I don’t think TSSAA has overturned many suspensions ! After watching the film I can say we got screwed and I’m glad coach B took up for our players ! The ones who got ejected didn’t even do anything, 2 of players where not even close to the fight, they were on the opposite side of the field and the other was just pulling people back !! It’s a shame because these boys are seniors 

Coach Bosken is a great man and a great coach 

16 minutes ago, Ashes2new said:

Give ya props on the 10-0 for DC. But IMO i think Boone will give Gibbs all they want. I have seen both teams, and Gibbs has gotten better as the year has went on. Could be the fastest game in the state the way both teams like to run the ball. Iam going to say Boone 24-21. 

Boone better against the run than the pass, so should be a good one.

Man you have no idea how much I hope you are right and I am wrong on this one!