Huntland @ Wayne County round 1

wildcat89

No, I'm hanging my hat on what i saw in the game, and actually understanding football. I'm not a Hornet, never went to that school, just someone who has former players i coached there. Huntland did a lot of good things, shot theirselves in the foot, never got a break from the refs (who called a terrible game), and where Huntland messed up is they came in nervous i think. 

Just now, 931Sports said:

No, I'm hanging my hat on what i saw in the game, and actually understanding football. I'm not a Hornet, never went to that school, just someone who has former players i coached there. Huntland did a lot of good things, shot theirselves in the foot, never got a break from the refs (who called a terrible game), and where Huntland messed up is they came in nervous i think. 

They got beat by 41 points.

forty-one points

you understand football? 

(I know you’re trolling but this is sort of fun)

• Upvote 1

Just now, cornerback10 said:

They got beat by 41 points.

forty-one points

you understand football? 

(I know you’re trolling but this is sort of fun)

Yep, In coaching I've lost big to a team first time around. Then take the things i learned in that game and beat the same team in the playoffs by double digits.