Brainerd Panthers @ Sequatchie Co 1st round

SCPRIDE30

14 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

That’s crazy. You figure people would wanna support the players and the team. Every team in the valley has good crowds, well whitwel does now cause they have had 2 good years but next year when they are down they’ll have 30 people in the stands again. I’m actually glad we aren’t in that region, the region we are in the atmosphere is amazing every game, and the crowds are usually big 

it is being on the big city that is the difference. Same thing at a lot of Nashville games

On 10/31/2018 at 10:23 AM, OldCharger said:

McMinn Central had 300+ rushing with the Wing-T. I think Seq will be fine.

Seq 36

Brainerd 20

Brainerd, I think, may have had some discipline being dished out for Central game.  They were undisciplined at times.  MCentral was also a team that played good in spurts.  The Brainerd game was one of the better games they played all year.  They do have some good athletes but I agree, Seq. could very well pull this one out.  Signal and Red Bank are much better teams now IMO.  Red Bank is very athletic.  

47 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Guess bolddust got handled in the parking lot last week. Figured he would be in here at some point. 

squatch wins 42-28

Now listen hoss, you and I both know better than that. Been soaking myself in the bath all week trying to get that upperman stench off.

Brainerd ought to come out and shake the hands of every Squatch player tonight and thank them for the privilege of being allowed on the same field.

After tonight,  they'll have about as much time on their hands as my deadbeat neighbor Kenny does. Despicable.

Kenny the freeloader 6

Squatch 42

Edited by bolddust281

5 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Now listen hoss, you and I both know better than that. Been soaking myself in the bath all week trying to get that upperman stench off.

Brainerd ought to come out and shake the hands of every Squatch player tonight and thank them for the privilege of being allowed on the same field.

After tonight,  they'll have about as much time on their hands as my deadbeat neighbor Kenny does. Despicable.

Kenny the freeloader 6

Squatch 42

Oh man.....this is grrrreat

14-14 half. SC 20 play scoring drive, made XP but had to move back on a penalty, missed second try. Brainerd had a good kick return and drove 50 yards, made conversion, 8-6. Brainerd recovers a fumble inside SC 10, goes 8 yards, 14-6 and two try fails. Sequatchie runs and passes down field, scores late and passes for two. 

11 hours ago, Bestthateverdidit said:

https://wdef.com/2018/10/31/a-group-of-sequatchie-county-high-school-students-protest-former-principals-reassignment/

Seen this news article Sequatchie folks please explain this ??? Were these players playing illegally all season, but were supposed to be in alternative school????

Why we still bringing this crap up? Get over it, it’s done and over with. Move on with your life