Brainerd Panthers @ Sequatchie Co 1st round

SCPRIDE30

16 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Is there any Brainerd fans on here? Figured this game would have more comments then usual, since being a playoff game and all

If there are any, they only "view" and never "post" unless they are winning! 

True. Brainerd has the athletes however, it will not matter late in the game. Depth is an issue but if SC has to play from behind, it could be interesting in the 4th quarter!

On 10/27/2018 at 11:22 AM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Really don’t know anything about Brainerd, besides they have a lot of athletes and speed. Hopefully Sequatchie can come out with a W

The Question is How many deep balls can Brainerd score on? And can they get off the field against the Wing T.

Also, can Sequatchie tackle athletes in space?

23 minutes ago, Alien said:

The Question is How many deep balls can Brainerd score on? And can they get off the field against the Wing T.

Also, can Sequatchie tackle athletes in space?

There speed worries me, probably the fastest team we will play so far unless we make it to red bank. Athletes wise meigs has more than any team we will play. And that game didn’t turn out too good. But that was week 3 or 4 and we’ve been playing better ball since then. I hope it’s a good game though and hope they bring a lot of fans, be a good atmosphere 

2 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

I don’t think they will bring many fans.  Red Bank had more fans than them at their home field. 

That’s crazy. You figure people would wanna support the players and the team. Every team in the valley has good crowds, well whitwel does now cause they have had 2 good years but next year when they are down they’ll have 30 people in the stands again. I’m actually glad we aren’t in that region, the region we are in the atmosphere is amazing every game, and the crowds are usually big