East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Nice video.My thoughts on a mini playoff this year would (possibly) be more like the old BCS with the six different non private  champions.Let 1A and 2A play each other kind of like the smaller college teams for the smaller classes .Right now ,we know Maryville beat the best 5A and 6A teams but lost to the 3A powerhouse.SO,if ( Greeneville or AC )and Alcoa win out,we could just do a BCS championship between those two this year ! If not,just go ahead and put 6A vs 3A taking on the winner of 5A vs 4A .This is where I always remind folks that Tennessee in fact had a playoff with only ONE state football champion in 1938.Elizabethton ! By the way,they put DB out in the second round,I think 39-0

Not bad. I like it!

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

hey, we CAN agree on something afterall...that said, we're STILL destroying you in one week and two days....probably gona mercy rule you by the end of the first quarter, with our freshman and middle schoolers playing 2-4 quarters.

Yeah....I really can't wait for next week's video! It Should be a good one too! Unfortunately you will be out of business soon after Nov 16. Back to videos describing what beautiful small town Greeneville is working for the chamber. But one memory will still be in your mind....That dang MIF was right...he literally is a genuis! 

28 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah....I really can't wait for next week's video! It Should be a good one too! Unfortunately you will be out of business soon after Nov 16. Back to videos describing what beautiful small town Greeneville is working for the chamber. But one memory will still be in your mind....That dang MIF was right...he literally is a genuis! 

IMG_20181108_004549.jpg

27 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

hummmm.....is this photo a hint of not only the future, but also, the man behind the name
??? these are the questions that keep mavsinflight up til the wee hours of the pacific morn

OMG only you would add that way. 

Anytime you get 3 Lucky strikes..... your always Out.............3 and out for Greeneville.

Dynasty began somewhere....And AC's has just begun! Glad you are a part of this Journey !

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OMG only you would add that way. 

Anytime you get 3 Lucky strikes..... your always Out.............3 and out for Greeneville.

Dynasty began somewhere....And AC's has just begun! Glad you are a part of this Journey !

i'll make you a deal, if AC wins the state championship in football this year, i'll pitch in a dollar for a new patch for coach Gilligans lettermans jacket.