East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

16 hours ago, Cyclonefan16 said:

If I’m being honest,  nobody wants to play AC at home.  It’s not because of the cheesy fireworks mask wearing kiddy games either.  Mainly bc fans are obnoxious and you have to sit right beside them.  It doesn’t help that the PA announcer is a bit over the top/annoying.  Just my opinion and not meant to hurt your feelings. 

Hey we could get us a big inflatable helmet to run out of. But all the little league teams around here have helmets. 

44 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

AC will never go 3-7 playing in a conference like Greeneville and Betsy. Chattanooga teams in R2 have overall bether talent than most of R1 bad teams. Look what Howard almost did to Betsy a team that gave Greenevillea game.

they won't go 3-7 playing weak Chattanooga teams  either...especially if they continue to schedule weak non-conference games, unless they take a steep dive after Martin graduates.

1 hour ago, Bullring99 said:

AC will never go 3-7 playing in a conference like Greeneville and Betsy. Chattanooga teams in R2 have overall bether talent than most of R1 bad teams. Look what Howard almost did to Betsy a team that gave Greenevillea game.

Region 1 went 3-1 against region 2 in the first round.  AC is the only team left out of your region so that tells you your cupcakes had more filling.  You do realize that the AC vs Howard game and the Betsy vs Howard game was the same score right?  Yes Betsy gave Greeneville its best game of the year but the game was never in doubt and the Devils had 200 more yards of offense than Betsy

• Upvote 1

I just amazed that Betsy ran a play with Howard on the side line and scored. AC could have scored but just took a knee and ran the ball all the 4th qt to run out the clock.  Howard had a AC fumble returned for td and a kick off return for a td.  AC letting younger kids play kick off didn't work. Betsy D must have some troubles. But did score on Green. 

57 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

I just amazed that Betsy ran a play with Howard on the side line and scored. AC could have scored but just took a knee and ran the ball all the 4th qt to run out the clock.  Howard had a AC fumble returned for td and a kick off return for a td.  AC letting younger kids play kick off didn't work. Betsy D must have some troubles. But did score on Green. 

Excuses about howard scoring on you guys lol

Comparing scores really doesn't mean much . I mean sometimes you can tell a little bit. But every Friday night is a new game. You never know how high school Kid's or going to play one week to the next. But I will say after watching greeneville play south that I am amazed that they beat Chattanooga central 39-12  I thought it would be a close game. It's very odd that central beat Howard the way the two team's were playing at the end of the year. Just goes to show you never know with this stuff. Injuries and other intangibles I guess have a lot to do with it