East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

6 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

I got my 70hrs in this week thanks for the concern lol

You must be a younger man then Batman.I worked two full time jobs until I was 40,that will catch up down the road at some point.People would ask how do you do that and I would just talk about how my uncle on a dairy farm set the standard for me.In three and a half years one time working about 16 hours every day except sunday and that was about 12 hours,my uncle had one full day off and half of another.He still found time to chase down some baby dolls like " The Fonz'. I wanted to grow up and be just like him.

9 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

You must be a younger man then Batman.I worked two full time jobs until I was 40,that will catch up down the road at some point.People would ask how do you do that and I would just talk about how my uncle on a dairy farm set the standard for me.In three and a half years one time working about 16 hours every day except sunday and that was about 12 hours,my uncle had one full day off and half of another.He still found time to chase down some baby dolls like " The Fonz'. I wanted to grow up and be just like him.

Lol yes sir its been a short week for me... mouths to feed and a cookeville trip to make

16 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Lol :thumb: