East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok truly.... without all this DevilMan troubleshooting...lol I really think Greeneville is a good team and maybe more talented up front...But I truly believe the Mavericks have a large enough fire power that we can win 60-40 in a shootout. I think if our QB can get those big guys to chase him around we can soften a few of them for the 4th. If we can force at least 2 to 3, 3 and out in the game it should be over for Greeneville. I think we can score at will. Now if we can slow down the bubble and not over commit to QB we can slow that down. We need to clog the line up more than last year. This is a home game and bad taste from last year should be another good reason to win by a Max of 20 pts. Whither it Greeneville or AC penalties and turnovers can't happen !

hummm, if u are being completely serious here, i think one of three things is at play....ONE, you  havent seen enough greeneville film this year, TWO, you've seen too much greeneville film this year and you're totally over thinking this or THREE, devilman has been right all along and you really are dilusional....LOL...  we havent had 3 three and outs all season, so the the thought of your defense forcing us into three in a row is honestly laughable. But I do appreciatte you playing.

6 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

hummm, if u are being completely serious here, i think one of three things is at play....ONE, you  havent seen enough greeneville film this year, TWO, you've seen too much greeneville film this year and you're totally over thinking this or THREE, devilman has been right all along and you really are dilusional....LOL...  we havent had 3 three and outs all season, so the the thought of your defense forcing us into three in a row is honestly laughable. But I do appreciatte you playing.

It's always fun to play with you guys at least you are game. Lol well if anything it is seen too much film just finished watching the Betsy and Devil's game so I may have over commented.. too much film lol

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It's always fun to play with you guys at least you are game. Lol well if anything it is seen too much film just finished watching the Betsy and Devil's game so I may have over commented.. too much film lol

Yeah if you want to see either of those teams typical gameplay, that is NOT the game to watch