Union County at Anderson County

Union county (UC) HC Kerr was AC HC Gillum throughout HS. Kerr has done well with rebuilding UC and was a great coach at AC. This game could be interesting strategically. This could be a close game in some aspects. The assistant coach was the lead blocker for Coach Gillum through out HS and too was Allstate. So this one should be a fun game with coach Kerr returning home for a visit.

3 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Congratulations to Union on the big win last night. And making the playoffs. They have came a long way over the last two years. They don't have the athleticism to play with Anderson county but they have a tuff physical bunch of kid's. 

I agree coach Kerr has done a fantastic job and it appears Union County is improving leaps and bounds. While AC I should win comfortable I would not let my guard down with UC. Greeneville did win big but UC is improving each week.

3 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Yes much respect for coach kerr. He has taken a program that was ready to drop football a couple year's ago and got them in the playoffs. You guy's will see a lot of wing T I would imagine Friday night

That does sound like Kerr. He did run that at AC too. Did not know what they were using but apparently they could not score on Greeneville. Curious to know how many yards they put up on Greeneville?

Edited by Mavericksinflight

44 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That does sound like Kerr. He did run that at AC too. Did not know what they were using but apparently they could not score on Greeneville. Curious to know how many yards they put up on Greeneville?

They had 72 Total Yards for the Game against Greeneville.  All rushing on 38 attempts

They got two straight first Downs. The first time they had the ball. It takes a few plays to get use to what they are doing. But after that they didn't have much success at all. But they did continue to play hard. Greeneville, Anderson county and Elizabethton or just a different level of football from the other team's in the two conferences

6 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

They got two straight first Downs. The first time they had the ball. It takes a few plays to get use to what they are doing. But after that they didn't have much success at all. But they did continue to play hard. Greeneville, Anderson county and Elizabethton or just a different level of football from the other team's in the two conferences

Yeah I agree two different levels. Apparently they have no defense.