Union County at Anderson County

56 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Here we go tavol has started something Greenedevils will not finish this year. Negative nanny. Lol :) When Greeneville had mostly cupcake schedule this year. I guess that makes them a weaker team. Lol AC has same schedule as last years. And look what we should have completed last year.  Revenge is awaiting, been a long 12 months

I want to point out some things here.

1. "Greeneville had MOSTLY cupcake schedule" as opposed to AC's entire cupcake schedule. 

2. "AC has same schedule as last years" Well no poop, so was Greeneville's.

3. "We SHOULD have completed last year."  Even though I think this is completely opinionated, and your opinion stinks,  Should is the key word because you DIDN'T. 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Here we go tavol has started something Greenedevils will not finish this year. Negative nanny. Lol :) When Greeneville had mostly cupcake schedule this year. I guess that makes them a weaker team. Lol AC has same schedule as last years. And look what we should have completed last year.  Revenge is awaiting, been a long 12 months

hahaha ... I really cant believe you guys said you were excited to start new rivalries  ... I read that alot on the AC sites after the regions were set ... LOL ..really new rivalries ... yet you even play WB and Heritage and Carter ??? hahahahahahahaha .... thats the most ridiculous schedule ever ... ever ..... Grenneville played Science Hill, DB , PIsgah,NC and MO West a tradional good team    ..   and had Betsy in region   ... at least they did schedule  goods teams  - you guys just glad you dont have to play KC, Fulton or Central any longer  .... 

Edited by Tadvols

2 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

hahaha ... I really cant believe you guys said you were excited to start new rivalries  ... I read that alot on the AC sites after the regions were set ... LOL ..really new rivalries ... yet you even play WB and Heritage and Carter ??? hahahahahahahaha .... thats the most ridiculous schedule ever ... ever ..... Grenneville played Science Hill, DB  ..  Betsy ... at least they did schedule  goods teams 

Only Betsy was a real team this year for Greeneville....the rest are considered a cake walk. Oh I forgot about that team out North Carolina lol Greeneville had the option to schedule a good Tennessee team. Plenty of teams in our state they could have played.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Only Betsy was a real team this year for Greeneville....the rest are considered a cake walk. Oh I forgot about that team out North Carolina lol Greeneville had the option to schedule a good Tennessee team. Plenty of teams in our state they could have played.

Umm i cannot believe this I am defending Greeneville. They had a schedule of Strong teams very strong. The teams they scheduled traditionally and will always be strong opponents.  Before you start on Betsy they schedule strong as well with the exception of one which was a late pick up because of a 5A school bailing out last minute.

Non conference Opponents for Greeneville and Betsy

Elizabethton which keep in mind is a 3A school playing up- Science Hill 6A, Daniel Boone, 5A, Tennessee High, 5A. then the late pick up south green.

Greeneville - Science Hill 6A , Dobynes Bennett 6A , Pisgah NC , Morristown West 6A

Combined Record Non Conference 8-0  Every team listed with the exception of one. The majority of the time are winning their divisions.  

So before you throw off on these non conference schedules I suggest you do some research.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Umm i cannot believe this I am defending Greeneville. They had a schedule of Strong teams very strong. The teams they scheduled traditionally and will always be strong opponents.  Before you start on Betsy they schedule strong as well with the exception of one which was a late pick up because of a 5A school bailing out last minute.

Elizabethton which keep in mind is a 3A school playing up- Science Hill 6A, Daniel Boone, 5A, Tennessee High, 5A. then the late pick up south green.

Greeneville - Science Hill 6A , Dobynes Bennett 6A , Pisgah NC , Morristown West 6A

Combined Record Non Conference 8-0  Every team listed with the exception of one. The majority of the time are winning their divisions.  

So before you throw off on these non conference schedules I suggest you do some research.

Well just like last year we will see how much this made you guys better. 4pt win for Greeneville and an AC Betsy huge win. Oh and will be interesting how R1 and R2 do in playoffs.

22 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Research would take Effort woodby30 and we know Mav fans don't look at Facts.  They don't see that Science Hill Who is 5-5 has wins over Bearden, Ooltewah (Who Beat William Blount 48-7 who gave the Mavs the best games this season losing 33-20) and Hardin Valley.  Science Hill also lost to Farragut by 2pts. and of there 5 loses the largest margin of loss was a TD (Besides the 42-0 beat down Greeneville put on them).  By Mavericksinflight standards Bearden, Hardin Valley, Ooltewah, Farragut, Daniel Boone, and Tennessee High (Who beat Knox Central) are cupcakes too :rolleyes:

Edited by Swipes

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well just like last year we will see how much this made you guys better. 4pt win for Greeneville and an AC Betsy huge win. Oh and will be interesting how R1 and R2 do in playoffs.

Just like last year. see there is one small difference then last year let's look at this which to me is the best predictability that everyone overlooks.

Last year at this point AC  scoring was 544-111    This year same point 461-148    So scoring less allowing more.

Last year at this point for us Scoring was 406-174 This year same point 440-151 Scoring more giving up less especially considering most points were late against us.

So see lets keep on pointing at last year. I look forward to Friday and then Friday. 

• Like 1