7-3 Houston Co vs Lewis Co

ddaddy

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster I think Lake Co schedule is full from my understanding.

It's not .Mike wanted me to call him yesterday.Said he had talked to Coach Puckett about a 2 year deal at McKenzie.I talked to Coach Sharp and relayed the message but other things may be going on with the TSSAA so wont know anything about whats going to happen in a couple weeks.

Lewis County is 10-1 all-time against Houston County, but the last time the 2 teams met was in '06 when the Panthers defeated the Irish 34-7 in Erin. The Panthers hosted the Irish in '05 and came out on top 45-3. 

Lewis County and Houston County have 2 common opponents, Hickman County and Scotts Hill. Lewis County dominated both opponents and Houston County was blanked by Hickman County in their meeting, but won on the road at Scotts Hill last week.

If the Panthers play like they have down the stretch, this could be a long night for the Irish.

11 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It would be nice to play Lewis County but I would hate to lose a home game. Maybe a home and home would be better. I know its along trip but it's just one Friday night.

Thats what I was thinking.Seems to penalize both teams fans I guess.I was just told by Mike that Coach Puckett was interested if it would be a 2 year deal at Mckenzie.

37 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Thats what I was thinking.Seems to penalize both teams fans I guess.I was just told by Mike that Coach Puckett was interested if it would be a 2 year deal at Mckenzie.

I heard the same thing today but alot of logistics would have to be worked out. Lake County will have same region schedule. I am hearing the falcons will open with Union City and play Ripley the last game of the year. Lewis Co.,Gibson Co, Obion Central and Murray,Ky have also been mentioned.