7-3 Houston Co vs Lewis Co

ddaddy

12 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It would be nice to play Lewis County but I would hate to lose a home game. Maybe a home and home would be better. I know its along trip but it's just one Friday night.

If you can make the drive work, It's a great place to visit. I love the walk in through the trophy cases, and the field is great...nothing like visiting and experiencing an atmosphere like Lewis County has.

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I heard the same thing today but alot of logistics would have to be worked out. Lake County will have same region schedule. I am hearing the falcons will open with Union City and play Ripley the last game of the year. Lewis Co.,Gibson Co, Obion Central and Murray,Ky have also been mentioned. 

Seems like a lot tougher schedule.Especially adding Union City,Ripley and if Lewis Co is to be added as well

8 hours ago, tradertwo said:

If you can make the drive work, It's a great place to visit. I love the walk in through the trophy cases, and the field is great...nothing like visiting and experiencing an atmosphere like Lewis County has.

8 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Ive been there.Watched them play Scotts Hill in the playoffs a couple to 3 years ago and Lake Co played them there in the playoffs years ago,the only meeting with Lake Co coming home with the win.Its nice especially driving home a winner.Like it for Lake Co but hate it for Bobby or Coach Sharp.But he has Sue to console him and Benny to carry around a crying towel.