Commandos host Riverdale in Round 1

CommandoBlood100

On 10/28/2018 at 11:14 AM, CommandoBlood100 said:

Both teams are coming off of losses to end the regular season.. who you got in this one and why??

I expect it to be a hard fought game in the trenches.  Looks like Riverdale somewhat struggles to move ball against a good defense.  Riverdale also appears to have a very good run defense.  HHS has struggled with the passing game all year on offense.  I think this game comes down to which Oline plays the best and of course turnovers.  I think HHS wins a low scoring very physical battle.

Would be curious to get Blaze45 take on this one.

8 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

I expect it to be a hard fought game in the trenches.  Looks like Riverdale somewhat struggles to move ball against a good defense.  Riverdale also appears to have a very good run defense.  HHS has struggled with the passing game all year on offense.  I think this game comes down to which Oline plays the best and of course turnovers.  I think HHS wins a low scoring very physical battle.

Would be curious to get Blaze45 take on this one.

Riverdale offense is well Balance passing and running the ball. Riverdale win 28-14