Westmoreland Travels To Polk County!

GBO52

1 minute ago, TALMAD said:

I believe Polk pulls this one out! Sends Westy home!

I do too really. Polk can be a really good football team. Nothing against Westmoreland and I haven't seen them play honestly. But I've seen Polk play their best game I believe. They are pretty good when firing on all cylinders.

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I do too really. Polk can be a really good football team. Nothing against Westmoreland and I haven't seen them play honestly. But I've seen Polk play their best game I believe. They are pretty good when firing on all cylinders.

We will see tomorrow!! Hope you are wrong though lol... Should be a good game either way!

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I would agree with you that you saw their best game, but they should have beat marion like a drum last week, it was bad, so they seem to be a question mark, I will agree if the polk that played meigs shows up they handle westy by a couple Tds, but if the polk that I have seen in a couple films shows up, westy will be right there and may win it.