4a Mr.Football Semi-Finalist

DevilMan03

10 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Greeneville is a machine, but I believe they have the toughest road to State. Anderson County, Elizabethton, and Maplewood will be 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round games. Greeneville has to keep winning if Ballard is going to repeat as Mr. Football.

Greeneville will play Sullivan south or Chatt central second round. Greeneville wins state easily again this year. 

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol lol lol if he was he’d be on this list. Not even a mention or Everett either 

If Corey had the opportunity and the weapons that Ballard has I guarantee his stats would be just as good or even better. I think Goddard is my far the best player Greeneville has wonder why he didn’t make the list.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bevo said:

If Corey had the opportunity and the weapons that Ballard has I guarantee his stats would be just as good or even better. I think Goddard is my far the best player Greeneville has wonder why he didn’t make the list.

A lot of good players don’t make the cut. Imo take Martin off and put Goddard on. He’s FBS D1 player committed to Virgina