2nd Round - Westmoreland @ Watertown

Grizzly478

45 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

You beating H2o would be like us getting revenge on Portland after a regular season pounding several years ago. Honestly it would be even bigger. Clint outcoached former Eagle Rodger Perry! A true fan would know Satterfield.  DO YOU GET IT NOW?

GO JACKETS! and this week eagles

We appreciate your support this week Jim, this game will be dedicated to you:lol:

33 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

It not entirely impossible. In 2015 Boyd Buchanan beat Tyner 40-7 in the regular season. Tyner was able to play Boyd( which was ranked #1 in the state) in the 2nd round and won 13-7!! Doesn't happen often but it can happen!

Good luck to both teams!!

In all reality, it's going to be hard to stick with H20 tomorrow.... They got a squad, a very good one, but I'm not counting out them Eagles until the game is over I'm screaming upset! 

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

It not entirely impossible. In 2015 Boyd Buchanan beat Tyner 40-7 in the regular season. Tyner was able to play Boyd( which was ranked #1 in the state) in the 2nd round and won 13-7!! Doesn't happen often but it can happen!

Good luck to both teams!!

Truth. Weather could play a huge factor in the game. Ball control, soggy field, I’ve seen stranger things happen. Watertown better come to play. I have no doubt that they will, for the most part they have all season. But there’s a reason we still play the games. Just win, stay healthy, survive and advance. Don’t care about mercy ruling this week. Margin of victory means nothing, just victory, and staying healthy. 

• Like 1