Ridgeway @ Henry County Round 2

Gbrpats

2 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Great game by HC. Ridgeway’s D was very fast and that kept them in it for a bit. 

On the other hand, I’m very disappointed in the HC crowd the first 2 games. Most teams would take it but that’s not what we are used to. The kids deserve better. 

Agreed!! Disappointed in the crowd!!!

Edited by Gbrpats

19 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Great game by HC. Ridgeway’s D was very fast and that kept them in it for a bit. 

On the other hand, I’m very disappointed in the HC crowd the first 2 games. Most teams would take it but that’s not what we are used to. The kids deserve better. 

What’s crazy is the home crowd showed out against Clarksville and Germantown. 

Guess our fans can’t handle a little cold anymore. 

34 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Didn't I see somewhere that someone said HC didn't play a tough non region schedule like a few weeks ago? Haywood is still playing next week. So is Beech and Germantown. 

Yeah I still say Haywood was better athletically than Northeast. Or maybe we just hadn’t found our mojo yet that early in the season. Dyersburg took them to the woodshed. Idk. 

Beech is gonna Beech. They’ll always be a threat as long as Crabtree is coaching there. Still like our chances in a rematch though. 

And if Germantown gets by Whitehaven next week I believe they have a legit shot at a gold ball. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MSURacer said:

What’s crazy is the home crowd showed out against Clarksville and Germantown. 

Guess our fans can’t handle a little cold anymore. 

I’ve seen more people at colder games. It wasn’t THAT cold. If that keeps you from coming then you aren’t a real fan, in my opinion.  Oh well, maybe the PI sports writer will roast them this week. 

11 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Yeah I still say Haywood was better athletically than Northeast. Or maybe we just hadn’t found our mojo yet that early in the season. Dyersburg took them to the woodshed. Idk. 

Beech is gonna Beech. They’ll always be a threat as long as Crabtree is coaching there. Still like our chances in a rematch though. 

And if Germantown gets by Whitehaven next week I believe they have a legit shot at a gold ball. 

They won't get past Whitehaven