Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

2 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

squatch fans, CAN UHS beat Redbank?

It should be a good game. Red bank flies to the ball and quick. If the play calling was better and called more pass plays we could’ve came out on top. #5 for red bank is a heck of a ball player. The best athlete we have played against all year. 

12 hours ago, Indianforlife said:

So many people were against the underdogs (sequatchie) and they proved they could take red bank. If red bank wouldn’t have had #5 the Indians would be the winners right now, because other than him both teams were equal. Good job to both teams. 

Well they did have #5 and they did win. Lol I hate when people do that to teams That was one of the worse games I seen them play and they still won. That’s like saying a sandwich wouldn’t be good without meat , well the meat was there .:blink:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bestthateverdidit said:

Well they did have #5 and they did win. Lol I hate when people do that to teams That was one of the worse games I seen them play and they still won. That’s like saying a sandwich wouldn’t be good without meat , well the meat was there .:blink:

One of the worst games? It’s called  a quality opponent. Red Bank will be exposed by Upperman next week. Red Bank has one of the weakest schedules in High School football.  Their combined regular season opponent record is 26 - 68. Are you kidding me? Red Bank, enjoy next week because it will be your last!

Edited by Hardworkandthetruth

3 hours ago, Hardworkandthetruth said:

One of the worst games? It’s called  a quality opponent. Red Bank will be exposed by Upperman next week. Red Bank has one of the weakest schedules in High School football.  Their combined regular season opponent record is 26 - 68. Are you kidding me? Red Bank, enjoy next week because it will be your last!

Exposed lol that’s is funny. You sound like a private investigator uncovering a scandal!!! Pipe down it’s only football !! You people are the rudest. 

14 minutes ago, Bestthateverdidit said:

Exposed lol that’s is funny. You sound like a private investigator uncovering a scandal!!! Pipe down it’s only football !! You people are the rudest. 

"It's only football" Ummm....? I guess you forgot this is a message board about FOOTBALL! I guess you'd rather talk about people. Stay classy.