Westview is in search of new Head Coach

riverrat

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 7:33 PM, wardog1970 said:

They are better off to go with McConnell

Yea what's the greatest news of all is we won't have a defensive  coach that has no clue what he is doing. Couldn't coach him self outta of a wet paper sack. I like coach  McConnell.  But y'all will soon find out what a joke of a defensive  coach that will be coming with him looks.like

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, wardog1970 said:

Just because you or your brothers didn’t play doesn’t make him a bad coach.  Waverly will not be as good.  They will be trash.  I’m glad McConnell gets to play Waverly the next two years.  Those games will be mercy rule before halftime 

I actually  played but it was way before they was ever there like I said I like McConnell  but the def  coach was and is not a good coach 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, CHARGERUP said:

Not very impressed with his play calling. Not sure if it was his or what the "Headcoach" was telling him to call.

I know he was the OC at Crockett Co a few years ago when Johnny Jones was there. I was impressed with the play calling then. That team went 13-1 in 4A and was a blink of the eye away from playing in the title game. Not so impressed in his time at Martin. But the play calling was drastically different. Makes me wonder if what your saying might be true. 

On 2/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know he was the OC at Crockett Co a few years ago when Johnny Jones was there. I was impressed with the play calling then. That team went 13-1 in 4A and was a blink of the eye away from playing in the title game. Not so impressed in his time at Martin. But the play calling was drastically different. Makes me wonder if what your saying might be true. 

We would both be great OC’s with Jones in the backfield. Just need 2 plays Jones to the left and Jones to the right lol 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...