Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

20 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I would rather have a team start the year sloppy and end playing their best football. Unfortunately that wasn't us this year. Injuries can kill a 1A program in a hurry. Good luck this weekend. I'll have it on the radio. 

For sure. One injury on a single a team you can go from deep play off run to winning a couple games. 

1 hour ago, Footballmom255 said:

I am loving this conversation!!! However I would love to know when Lake County is going to address the out right racism we encounter while there! As a parent and educator I thought it was ridiculous!!! I reported them myself to TSSAA. Football is a game.... and this is high school football but what are you teaching your kids,..... your players???!! They called our kids the N word and our coaches and even the racist police officers were talking to our players in a racist manner. So yeah throw a CHILD in that environment and their performance will definitely suffer. But hopefully you guys come to Memphis........that dog doesn’t hunt here!

x

Edited by mrbigster

8 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I don't believe that for one minute.I went to school there,blacks were some of my best friends and still are.A lot of the kids are now dating kids of other race.And Id say 80 percent of the players are black players.So I don't think its true and will basically come out and say you are a l-ar

Do not respond! Let’s just do our thing...football 

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Do not respond! Let’s just do our thing...football 

Sorry.Already had.But your right.Football time.Probably shouldn't have cause its going to take away from football.But I think everyone with common sense,knowing we are a poor county and a lot of blacks and whites that I think get along very well.We have a couple football players and their moms are white.So everyone should know shes just blowing smoke.

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, Footballmom255 said:

I am loving this conversation!!! However I would love to know when Lake County is going to address the out right racism we encounter while there! As a parent and educator I thought it was ridiculous!!! I reported them myself to TSSAA. Football is a game.... and this is high school football but what are you teaching your kids,..... your players???!! They called our kids the N word and our coaches and even the racist police officers were talking to our players in a racist manner. So yeah throw a CHILD in that environment and their performance will definitely suffer. But hopefully you guys come to Memphis........that dog doesn’t hunt here!

x

Edited by mrbigster

5 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I don't believe that for one minute.I went to school there,blacks were some of my best friends and still are.A lot of the kids are now dating kids of other race.And Id say 80 percent of the players are black players.So I don't think its true and will basically come out and say you are a l-ar

I have no bone in the fight but you saying she’s a liar just because of the reasons you mentioned are bs. I won’t group the whole county as that, but all it takes is one bad apple and the impression is ruined...