Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

1 hour ago, Fan55 said:

I was at the LC vs FP game.  I was also on FP sidelines near the endzone.  Mom and eagle, you are both liars.  Only team using profanity and racial slurs was FP players.  These good Christian boys, were the only ones using profanity in their warcries and using racial slurs towards each other.  On top of the threats made by eagle, on an earlier thread.  Go Greenfield !!!

First off,I never threatened anyone. It's not that serious. This is high school football. We had issues early in the season. Those issues have been addressed and repaired.

I want great sportmanship, a really good game, and for ALL the boys to leave healthy and go on the play college ball. No negativity on my end friend. Green Field will give us their best,and if it's God's will we will do the same.

1 hour ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

They don't want to face that fact about clear racism. Everything you said is absolutely true! 

In Memphis we don't treat kids that way. They will definitely see a more polished team.

Also we don't have new players as they stated,footballmom255 can vouch for that. However, we do have a nosegaurd that is a straight beast however! I dont see any two football players slowing him down.No new players,just a new location for playoffs for the other side of Tennessee.

Oh no Memphis doesn't have any of that.A black shoots a white person,dont hear anything.A white person shoots a black,Al Sharpton is there within hours.Maybe he will be at the Prep -LC game if we happen to play.Racism is everywhere.My brothers daughter is married to a black guy,former star basketball player and has 3 kids.Wasnt going to comment again about this cause its about football but with you keep bringing this up,Im sure tensions will be happening if these 2 teams do meet.You did what you wants.You and War Eagle.Ruined a Greenfield-Prep thread.I hope the TSSAA is there if they do play and if a team mouths off and throws a punch ,hope they get a couple years suspension from the playoffs.Be a shame with all those players coming back that Prep has.Go Jackets.

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, Footballmom255 said:

Well as a mother that had to explain to her children why these kids and parents were calling them ###### I would rather choose to have a conversation about curse words over racist comments..... sooooo sorry if I show a lack of sympathy for that! I’m sure those kids have heard profanity before verse mine which had NEVER experienced that bull crap

I apologize if I EVER gave you the impression I was asking for your sympathy.  I was not.  I was simply pointing out the obvious discrepancies in what you heard and what I heard!  You further validated my point in your post above when you stated it was kids and parents and didn't mention the police.  Which I would believe to be a more concerning issue.  I truly feel no one, child or adult, should be called by anything relating to their race.  It's wrong.  It's unacceptable.  It's disgusting.  Resorting to calling a group of people racist when there is nothing left to say is also wrong, unacceptable and disgusting.  With that, I'll say let the kids play, the fans support their team(s) and good luck to each team.  

4 hours ago, lcfalcon11 said:

Heard a rumor ysoangry a while ago, are some of the fans wanting to get rid of Levi? I heard they was saying that after three or so losses. Any truth? If yal do get rid of him just go ahead and point him in the direction of the lake

I really don't know since the big blow up after we started losing. Heard we had petitions to get rid of him and all the other BS that comes around when you lose. I'm 1000 miles away from Dresden so all I really hear is gossip. I do have a nephew on the team but haven't talked with him since mid-season. 

9 minutes ago, BackTheBlue said:

I apologize if I EVER gave you the impression I was asking for your sympathy.  I was not.  I was simply pointing out the obvious discrepancies in what you heard and what I heard!  You further validated my point in your post above when you stated it was kids and parents and didn't mention the police.  Which I would believe to be a more concerning issue.  I truly feel no one, child or adult, should be called by anything relating to their race.  It's wrong.  It's unacceptable.  It's disgusting.  Resorting to calling a group of people racist when there is nothing left to say is also wrong, unacceptable and disgusting.  With that, I'll say let the kids play, the fans support their team(s) and good luck to each team.  

I had a great time that night.Other than the rain and lightning.Prep cheerleaders came to the Lake Co sidelines ,mingled with LC cheerleaders and put on a great dance routine.And was heavily cheered.

Edited by mrbigster
  • Like 1