Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

4 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

Lake county gives FP equipment, shoulder pads, pays their gas and pays FP to play, yet they talk smack about northwest teams? We hat a joke!!

I'm not a coach or a Fan of Prep, I'm actually from Huntingdon.  I live in Memphis and keep up with football in both areas.  

11 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

I'm actually from memphis but I have long followed Lake County.  Memphis teams cant play smash mouth football like Lake County does

I agree Lake County is one of the best 1A programs in the area.  Playing smash mouth in 1A is not the hard with that schedule.  Don't put all Memphis Teams in one catagory.  You should know "its levels to this"

3 minutes ago, Tigers38 said:

I agree Lake County is one of the best 1A programs in the area.  Playing smash mouth in 1A is not the hard with that schedule.  Don't put all Memphis Teams in one catagory.  You should know "its levels to this"

I agree there are levels, but in single A most memphis teams can not compete in an overly physical games.