• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

11AAFan

District 11AA

Fairview is tops.  Returning several players from last year's successful team.  Also heard they added Hickman's best player to their rotation.

Camden should be formidable. CW lost several senior starters, so they may be down.  Hickman might have been top 3 this year, but if their PG left, not sure they can do that.  Stewart, Waverly, Lewis are always tough at home.   Expect EH to be down.  They graduated some talent last year.

Hall of Champions Week (Week 0) Matchups for 11AA

Camden (0-0, 0-0) v. 14AA Decatur Co.-Riverside (Thu), @ 13AA Milan (Sat)

CreekWood (0-0, 0-0) @ 9AA Sycamore (Tue), @ 9AA Cheatham County (Fri)

East Hickman (0-0, 0-0) v. 12AAA Hunters Lane (Thu), v. 9A McEwen (Fri)

Fairview (0-0, 0-0) @ 10A Santa Fe (Tue), @ 11AAA Independence (Thu) 

Hickman County (0-0, 0-0) @ 12AA Forrest (Tue), @ 9A Houston County (Fri)

Lewis County (0-0, 0-0) @ 10A Hampshire (Tue), v. 12A Summertown (Fri)

Stewart County (0-0, 0-0) v. 10AAA Henry County (Tue), @ 11A McKenzie (Fri)

Waverly (0-0, 0-0) No Games

Camden is 10 deep and playing press all game long.  The Younger Brother of Hunter Vick hit 4 threes in a row off steals  tonight. Looking very much like his Brother .  GL to the rest of you but  we scored over 100 vs Milan  while giving up just over 50 .  Then put up 93 tonight vs Henry  County a 5a school.  Thats a bunch of points.  

On 11/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, Beagle said:

Camden is 10 deep and playing press all game long.  The Younger Brother of Hunter Vick hit 4 threes in a row off steals  tonight. Looking very much like his Brother .  GL to the rest of you but  we scored over 100 vs Milan  while giving up just over 50 .  Then put up 93 tonight vs Henry  County a 5a school.  Thats a bunch of points.  

You do realize that you are bragging about beating two teams that lost 40 games between them last year.  

On 11/22/2018 at 8:20 AM, jerrylawleristheking said:

You do realize that you are bragging about beating two teams that lost 40 games between them last year.  

Nope I am bragging about the points we are putting on the board but way to be hater...I bet you Henry County wins 20 plus games this year too. Coach Greer is a great coach.

We got fairview coming in this Friday night we shall see.

Edited by Beagle

Week 3 Matchups for 11AA

Camden (4-1, 0-0) v. East Hickman (Tue), v. Fairview (Fri)

CreekWood (1-4, 0-0) @ 10AA East Nashville (Mon), v. Stewart Co. (Tue), @ Hickman Co. (Fri)

East Hickman (1-4, 0-0) @ Camden (Tue), v. Stewart Co. (Fri)

Fairview (5-0, 0-0) v. 7A Grace Christian-Franklin, @ Lewis Co. (Tue), @ Camden (Fri) 

Hickman County (3-3, 0-0) v. Waverly (Tue), v. CreekWood (Fri)

Lewis County (3-2, 0-0) v. Fairview (Tue), @ Waverly (Fri)

Stewart County (0-5, 0-0) @ CreekWood (Tue), @ East Hickman (Fri)

Waverly (0-0, 0-0) @ Hickman Co., @ Scotts Hill (Thu), v. Lewis Co. (Fri)

Edited by TheStuff

The Lions are putting points on the board and are fun to watch. i cant wait to see how they stack up in the district starting tomorrow night against East. When they are on they are one of the best shooting teams i can remember.

Camden almost put another 100 on the board against East Hickman last night. i really think the Lions may be the best team in 11AA. another opportunity to show off this week against Fairview.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, 11AAFan said:

Camden almost put another 100 on the board against East Hickman last night. i really think the Lions may be the best team in 11AA. another opportunity to show off this week against Fairview.

How'd that work out for ya? :popcorneater: 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, 11AAFan said:

44 minutes ago, Swarm said:

How'd that work out for ya? :popcorneater: 

Few comebacks are better than the sarcastic "How'd that work out for ya?".  It's simple and effective.

21 minutes ago, midtnmale said:

Few comebacks are better than the sarcastic "How'd that work out for ya?".  It's simple and effective.

Lol. I meant no ill will.

Just picking :lol:

Edited by Swarm
Got owned by auto correct