Waverly and Riverside Round 3

vandyfan1

9 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

No offense to UC or Riverside and I’m definitely not looking past RS but th matchup I’ve been wanting to see all year is Waverly/Peabody!  

Nothing to see inTrenton ,Peabody is overrated,they lost a game,come on man,we wrapped it up season its been over !!! We been airing roundballs for 2 weeks !!!!

18 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I'm offended. Where is the general when I need him 

I would say in all honestly,

Staring with doe eyed admiration at Waverlys stat sheets !!! Dixons pics prolly got a little Rockets Jersey taped on it !!!! With Blue amd white candles shimmering in the night!!! You gotta picture him hiding under Wavos bleachers,tears flowing down ,when,when Lord? Whens gonna be my time !!!

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I would say in all honestly,

Staring with doe eyed admiration at Waverlys stat sheets !!! Dixons pics prolly got a little Rockets Jersey taped on it !!!! With Blue amd white candles shimmering in the night!!! You gotta picture him hiding under Wavos bleachers,tears flowing down ,when,when Lord? Whens gonna be my time !!!

:roflolk: But in all seriousness, where is the General? He hasn't hated on us enough this week and I'm starting to get worried this will throw our mojo off this week. His performance last week was stellar! Need the hate.:grin:

9 hours ago, Footballfever100 said:

This is a hard game to pick, really depends on waverly, if waverly does a few dumb things they’ll get beat. If waverly plays their type of football they’ll win. If they go down 17-0 like last time I don’t see them winning this time around. Hope it’s a clean game with no injuries, goodluck too both!

In the first meeting I don't think we respected their passing game going in and they had success in their first 3 drives and they put up 17 pts before we got going. Pretty sure our coaches and players respect them and will prepare accordingly this time. Riverside is a solid team and it's gonna be a good game.