Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

But for the love of god TC fans quit making excuses and realize you got beat by little old Watertown!

Please forgive us...we are not accustom to losing to inferior programs. :blush:

But...y'all were the better team in week 3. Hopefully we've done enough to make up all of those point.

Just now, SEVEN said:

Please forgive us...we are not accustom to losing to inferior programs. :blush:

But...y'all were the better team in week 3. Hopefully we've done enough to make up all of those point.

It’s okay...  Hopefully that loss will have y’all better prepared for yalls upcoming loss this Friday night!!  

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Remember... There is always the spelling bee competition. Wait.... You guys wouldn’t win that either!

We for sure wouldn’t win no spelling bee, math is TC’s strong suit, state championships we have 10 H2O has 0 see we know math lmbo and as far as me keeping myself in check, brotha I’m just enjoying it we weren’t suppose to win last week and we played great, granted Tyner was a little overrated but nonetheless we took care of business in dominating fashion, our boys have wanted this game since Aug 31st and now that it’s here, I know we will be all in on the field and the chips will fall where they may 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We for sure wouldn’t win no spelling bee, math is TC’s strong suit, state championships we have 10 H2O has 0 see we know math lmbo and as far as me keeping myself in check, brotha I’m just enjoying it we weren’t suppose to win last week and we played great, granted Tyner was a little overrated but nonetheless we took care of business in dominating fashion, our boys have wanted this game since Aug 31st and now that it’s here, I know we will be all in on the field and the chips will fall where they may 

You’re right.. That’s good math, but those championships have as much influence on the outcome of this Friday’s game as the epic TC /H2O chess match of “82”!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re right.. That’s good math, but those championships have as much influence on the outcome of this Friday’s game as the epic TC /H2O chess match of “82”!

I agree, TC doesn’t have the “TC Effect” anymore. People don’t fear them when they see them on the schedule like they used to

1 minute ago, Grizzly478 said:

I agree, TC doesn’t have the “TC Effect” anymore. People don’t fear them when they see them on the schedule like they used to

Bet y'all wouldn't play us if you didn't have to. Make sure to tell your coach to keep us on the schedule when y'all go to 3A.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Grizzly478 said:

That “TC effect” is not in these kids DNA, these kids are probably more athletic as almost any team we’ve had, but football wise, they don’t have the headhunter, I’m gonna put this guy in the dirt and there isn’t anything this guy can do to stop it from happening, basically im gonna make this guy my *****, this team shows glimpses of it but can’t sustain it, yet