Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, biggest said:

So now they were without 2 top players? Started out as 1.

One of those players he is referring to was hurt in the 3rd quarter of Watertown game. The other player played most of the game TC was only missing one player at the start of the H2O game that was the QB. That doesn't count in my book because cause Watertown lost their starting QB in TC game too.

10 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

I use to have a lot of respect for TC. But this past week has shown them for what they truely are. Just another collection of classless know nothings throwing around baseless accusations at children they don’t know. Kids lives are not your play thing. Discuss the game, who you think might win and why. But when you start making baseless accusations that threaten the hard work of some truley exception young men as means of entertaining yourself, you’ve crossed a very dark line. 

Good luck on Friday. I hope the best team (not the most classless fan base) wins and everyone stays healthy. 

Simmer down Pot

9 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

I use to have a lot of respect for TC. But this past week has shown them for what they truely are. Just another collection of classless know nothings throwing around baseless accusations at children they don’t know. Kids lives are not your play thing. Discuss the game, who you think might win and why. But when you start making baseless accusations that threaten the hard work of some truley exception young men as means of entertaining yourself, you’ve crossed a very dark line. 

Good luck on Friday. I hope the best team (not the most classless fan base) wins and everyone stays healthy. 

That's funny coming from Watertown fans when at the very beginning of this thread one of you'll want were accusing TC players of beating up teachers and calling kids on TC team thugs now that is the definition of baseless accusations 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

watertown posters are in over their heads.

hope this isn’t foreshadowing for friday night, i’m hoping this games as good as the last.

Snoballs did you go ask that mrs baxie woman about that trigilogram for side body blocks? I garuntee you are going to have to use 2 jackets for that fakes boy to nock a hole where he is for that runner to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

42 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Here are the facts::

1. They were without their QB

2 TC turned the ball over once ( in the last five minutes of the game) H2O turned it over three times (once on our ten when we was driving and once in the end zone with less than 8 minutes left in the fourth quarter. The other was early in the game)

3. H2O had a touchdown called back.

4. Officiating was horrible for both teams!

5. The Ford kid rushed for over 120 yards with 2 touchdowns. He was was kicked off the team after the H20 game.

This game should be close either way, but I am so tired of hearing all these excuses on why H2O won the first game. I have heard about the fumble ( H2O had more turnovers) and the QB not being there. The truth of the matter is our team wanted it more and out played / physical your team in the fourth quarter.

We may lose this game but gosh durn it, some of the TC fan base needs to learn how to lose like men and simply state we got beat last game by the better team!! 

I am not hating on anybody who picks TC in the game because truthfully it will be a tight game that I believe either team can win! But for the love of god TC fans quit making excuses and realize you got beat by little old Watertown!

Preach on brotha, I agree with these points, the better team won Aug 31st, our team has become a better team since then and I’m sure h20 has too, only thing i am certain of is the boys in white will lay it all out and not leave anything in the tank, this is one of the better “teams” we have had in a few years, kids really fight for one another should be a dandy in about 51 1/2 hours 

16 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I can just hear in a Roy d Mercer voice, “well daggum, Just how big a boy are ya” lmbo :roflol:

I must admit that I am impressed with your self control this week..  I would of figured that me or someone else would of had you torn up by now..  

This should really be a great game Friday and IMO the winner should be able to handle Meigs pretty handily!

My prediction / hope

H2O 20 TC 14

Go  Purple Tigers!