Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

30 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This game is in the Tennessean game's of the week, with both "experts" picking watertown to win, Tom Kreager picked H2O 35-21 and Michael Murphy picked H2O 25-24, I will say with these picks we are for sure the underdog, and if H2O scores 35, we will NOT win, but I don't see either scoring 35.

I garuntee when snoballs and ms baxie get it figured out how to side body block that fakes boy so they can nock a hole in the line for the runners that Webster man will be real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

52 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This game is in the Tennessean game's of the week, with both "experts" picking watertown to win, Tom Kreager picked H2O 35-21 and Michael Murphy picked H2O 25-24, I will say with these picks we are for sure the underdog, and if H2O scores 35, we will NOT win, but I don't see either scoring 35.

I would love to see that 35-21 score, but like you I don’t see it happening.

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

H20 kicking game worries me! Missed a bunch of extra points which they go for 2 alot. That could hurt them in a close game H20 wins 22-21!

Edited by biggest

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Kreager has been wrong more than he’s been right all year long.