Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

21 minutes ago, beantheclown said:

FYI....

Gates open at 5:00 PM

At 6:00 PM shuttles will begin from Watertown First Baptist and Watertown Middle School.  They will drop you off at the main gate.  

I see whats gonna happen here.....TC pulls the upset and boom, shuttle breaks down or just doesn't show up and Seven, Snoballs and Mousehead end up having to carry OldFootball back to the car on a Cold Night. So ill just get there early enough to get a spot at the school. :mrgreen:

Baines was the kicker last year. He does KO but Mr. Chase now handles XP duties. But RTD may be referring to the special 2-Pt play called HHO Special....

15 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I see whats gonna happen here.....TC pulls the upset and boom, shuttle breaks down or just doesn't show up and Seven, Snoballs and Mousehead end up having to carry OldFootball back to the car on a Cold Night. So ill just get there early enough to get a spot at the school. :mrgreen:

Baines was the kicker last year. He does KO but Mr. Chase now handles XP duties. But RTD may be referring to the special 2-Pt play called HHO Special....

I picture us all being herded onto the shuttle and never seeing the light of day again, but if we do manage to get away I'll help carry him as far as I can

:lol:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

So you take the 12 points that Ford scored away and add 12 for Baines. Are you predicting the same score?

So in those 8 weeks you are saying TC improved and H2O digressed? 

I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that 5 lines up at QB and 8 lines up at tailback. As a matter of fact I would be surprised if that doesn’t happen since Satterfield was so ineffective running between the tackles last game.

Basically yes Baines runs harder than Ford and is a lot faster than Ford.  Baines would have taken that long pass that Price caught for TD away Price will not best Baines on a go rout. I don't think H2O has digressed nobody has given Watertown a game to test and to see if they have improved. Nobody really knows if H2O has improved or if they are the same team as week 3. Yes, that will happen except for #5 would play fullback and #6 at QB. IMO #21 is a physical back he has been punishing tacklers he is physical than what he showed in last game. I also think he was injured in that game so I think that is the reason he didn't play that much on offense 

• Like 1

Weather for tomorrow evening:

For all you Tailgaters: 5pm will be 46, by 6 pm it will be down to 41. 

KO the Temp will be 40 and by the time the scoreboard hits 0:00 we will be down to 38. Luckily the wind appears to be minimal and no wet stuff flying around. 

So for the Forecast: 

This will be the game of the year. Similar to how many in TC will remember the '05 season ,the State Championship is being played in the Quarterfinals. To each and everyone at the game, this is the one!!! Next week we will be saying the same thing but after 2 weeks we can all point back to this one as the deciding game. This is my opinion. It will be a Heck of a ballgame and i hope and pray each team stays healthy throughout and the players make it one to remember for all of us! Go Jackets! Score is too close to call.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Basically yes Baines runs harder than Ford and is a lot faster than Ford.  Baines would have taken that long pass that Price caught for TD away Price will not best Baines on a go rout. I don't think H2O has digressed nobody has given Watertown a game to test and to see if they have improved. Nobody really knows if H2O has improved or if they are the same team as week 3. Yes, that will happen except for #5 would play fullback and #6 at QB. IMO #21 is a physical back he has been punishing tacklers he is physical than what he showed in last game. I also think he was injured in that game so I think that is the reason he didn't play that much on offense 

That was not Price who caught that pass.. That was number 28 who can scoot as well.. ( a lot faster than Price)