Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Basically yes Baines runs harder than Ford and is a lot faster than Ford.  Baines would have taken that long pass that Price caught for TD away Price will not best Baines on a go rout. I don't think H2O has digressed nobody has given Watertown a game to test and to see if they have improved. Nobody really knows if H2O has improved or if they are the same team as week 3. Yes, that will happen except for #5 would play fullback and #6 at QB. IMO #21 is a physical back he has been punishing tacklers he is physical than what he showed in last game. I also think he was injured in that game so I think that is the reason he didn't play that much on offense 

Regardless of whether or not it is advantageous in tomorrow's game, Baines will be the fastest kid on the field for either side

1 minute ago, mousehead said:

Regardless of whether or not it is advantageous in tomorrow's game, Baines will be the fastest kid on the field for either side

Label me impressed...  advantageous.. you have got poor RTD’s head spinning.. 

RTD - that word means that Baines is really fast, no matter if it does anything to help the outcome of the game or not!

2 minutes ago, RAILBIRD said:

Time will soon tell the truth.

Truth... I hope both sides  play their best ball tomorrow and the game is not left in the ref’s hand. 

If all the above happen tomorrow and no kids are injured on either side. I will be okay with the outcome either way the chips fall! 

Of course I will be a little more okay, with a H2O win!

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

That was not Price who caught that pass.. That was number 28 who can scoot as well.. ( a lot faster than Price)

That boy ain't that good, it was just a lapse in coverage. Lest we not forget that Trousdale's defensive game plan has also stepped up as of recently. The real #28 resides on our sidelines, not yours

• Like 1