Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

12 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

score prediction for the big game.

trousdale kids: 31

wilson county all-stars: 16

watertown kids: 6

go jackets

Snoballs let me ask you a question. Did you and ms baxie get that figured up on how many jackets it takes to throw a side body block on that fakes boy so you can nock a hole in that line?. I garuntee you better.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs let me ask you a question. Did you and ms baxie get that figured up on how many jackets it takes to throw a side body block on that fakes boy so you can nock a hole in that line?. I garuntee you better.  You think im joking but im not. 

I saw snoball and Mrs. Baxie Thompson working on equations with the boys last night out on the practice field. They were demonstrating and Mrs. Baxie Thompson was throwing some mean side body blocks on snoball, wouldn't be surprised if he was too sore to make to the game tonight after that

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

I've heard from some folks that Waggoner is leaving TC after this year. Any truth to that?

I hope that he stays I have been Waggoner biggest critic. He has brought back discipline to the locker room and he holds the players accountable for their actions. Waggoner is a great coach I hope he stays at TC for the next 10 years.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RTD said:

I hope that he stays I have been Waggoner biggest critic. He has brought back discipline to the locker room and he holds the players accountable for their actions. Waggoner is a great coach I hope he stays at TC for the next 10 years.

Until I hear this ‘Fake’ news from him or read it in the local school sys.  Otherwise it’s all an out of TCounty. Wishful thought.  Kinda sounds like an ‘ Jim Acosta’ kind of moment.  

14 minutes ago, Ole3putt said:

Until I hear this ‘Fake’ news from him or read it in the local school sys.  Otherwise it’s all an out of TCounty. Wishful thought.  Kinda sounds like an ‘ Jim Acosta’ kind of moment.  

I heard it from a TC guy that I work with. I was just seeing if anyone else knew anything. To be honest, it's definitely not wishful thinking. I haven't been much impressed, but he may change my mind tonight.

I think he has done a good job! But a few weeks ago, some were on the TCHS staff. Probably will be again tonight if we lose. Remember, I said be patient and supportive and good things will happen. I hope this happens regardless of tonights outcome.  BTW isn't WS currently unemployed?See you at the game!

GO JACKETS!