Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Just foreshadowing. I completely support this staff win or lose. The TC nation will as long as we are winning, but fingerpointing will start with the first loss! My support is not wavering! Any news on field conditions tonight. Has it dried out?

GO JACKETS!

helicopter came in to try and dry it this morning, not sure how much it dried up though.

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I might come and watch the winner of this one vs Meigs County next week if we lose as many are suggesting.  The only downfall for you guys is Meigs has probably been getting ready for you boys because South Greene isn’t very good. 

From what I'm hearing...it may not matter.

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I am a believer in seniors being a big difference. H2O with a large senior class is the reason they won the first time. I’m thinking some of TCs younger guys have grown since then. H2O better get them again tonight because it won’t happen next season. 

I haven't kept up with H20town's senior class, and they may actually have experience. I was just saying you can't say a senior has more experience than a junior just because he has been on the team one season longer. We had seniors that never even saw the field until they came in with the scrubs. If these seniors have seen substantial meaningful playing time before this season together, then yes, that experience will help a team. But seniority does not always coincide with experience. 

Edited by mousehead

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! It's going to be a great game and a rocking atmosphere!! I know there is going to be a huge crowd in attendance tonight! Don't forget, if you can't make it to the game in person, or if you know someone who would like to watch and can't be there, you can watch DTC Sports' live coverage of the game, starting at 6:45, at www.dtc3.tv. We are looking forward to being there and to a great game!!