Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

32 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Bud 

They just may beat us in a race, but see we are going to be playing football Friday and we don’t have to make assumptions..  The last time you played us “your speed” was not fast enough to beat us side line to side line and neither Satterfield or Hicks were physical enough to damage us through our line...

I will agree with you in that Bain’s had a field day at Watertown last year, but again MJCA did as well. Neither last years game nor the one played earlier this year will have any bearing on the one played Friday.

With that said, I will still pick H2O by six.

Last time TC played Watertown lot has changed for TC. The play calling is better even the person that calls the plays are different and TC has their best player back he is worth at least 14 points on his own with shutting down the best WR on defense and with how big of a weapon # 8 is on offense. And when it comes to Dyson he is a physical back you are basing your whole argument on a game that happened 8 weeks ago TC is a better individual, as a team, and the coaches have improved. TC is playing great in all 3 phases of the game H2O has no answer for Bains and Dyson when it comes to #6 I wouldn't be surprised if he plays some QB with 5, and 8 in the backfield seems like Watertown has a hard time stopping TC power run game last time around.

47 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

A lot of that had to do with Ford being the primary back out of the I formation, lil satt doesn't run much out of the I formation, hes primarily the shotgun read back, Hicks will be a good if not great runningback when he becomes the focused back (next year) and Baines is just athletically gifted, he has picked up 15-20 pounds and luckily for H2O so far this year he has wanted the contact so instead of trying to outrun people he has been stuffing it up the middle and laying a blow to the safety. 

I thought Hicks would be the QB but I can see him being a very good RB 

43 minutes ago, RTD said:

Last time TC played Watertown lot has changed for TC. The play calling is better even the person that calls the plays are different and TC has their best player back he is worth at least 14 points on his own with shutting down the best WR on defense and with how big of a weapon # 8 is on offense. And when it comes to Dyson he is a physical back you are basing your whole argument on a game that happened 8 weeks ago TC is a better individual, as a team, and the coaches have improved. TC is playing great in all 3 phases of the game H2O has no answer for Bains and Dyson when it comes to #6 I wouldn't be surprised if he plays some QB with 5, and 8 in the backfield seems like Watertown has a hard time stopping TC power run game last time around.

So you take the 12 points that Ford scored away and add 12 for Baines. Are you predicting the same score?

So in those 8 weeks you are saying TC improved and H2O digressed? 

I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that 5 lines up at QB and 8 lines up at tailback. As a matter of fact I would be surprised if that doesn’t happen since Satterfield was so ineffective running between the tackles last game.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

So you take the 12 points that Ford scored away and add 12 for Baines. Are you predicting the same score?

So in those 8 weeks you are saying TC improved and H2O digressed? 

I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that 5 lines up at QB and 8 lines up at tailback. As a matter of fact I would be surprised if that doesn’t happen since Satterfield was so ineffective running between the tackles last game.

I remember you aren't so good at math, but he said 14 pts, which would've made it 23-22

• Like 1