Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, TripleOG said:

Watertown has a 2K Rusher in Carey and another 500 in Price..... So why does TC have the best? I dont follow them as I do H20 

IMO Watertown has Price and Carey which are 2 very good backs that has carried most of that load this year.... TC has multiple backs that are very good when I say multiple I mean the 4 I have seen in, Satterfield, Baines, Rankins,and Hicks. So basically TC needs to stop 2 guys (which is going to be hard to do because like I said they are both REALLY good) and H20 needs to stop all 4 of those guys... 

Pretty much what I'm saying Watertown has 2 really good backs...really good.

Trousdale County has 2 really good backs and 2 more good backs...

Edited by GBO52

11 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

IMO Watertown has Price and Carey which are 2 very good backs that has carried most of that load this year.... TC has multiple backs that are very good when I say multiple I mean the 4 I have seen in, Satterfield, Baines, Rankins,and Hicks. So basically TC needs to stop 2 guys (which is going to be hard to do because like I said they are both REALLY good) and H20 needs to stop all 4 of those guys... 

Satterfield and Hicks had nothing for us last game. (Not physical enough and they weren’t fast enough to beat us sideline to sideline)

The wildcard is Baines since the last time we seen him was last year. Should be a whale of a game.. 

13 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Satterfield was hit one time last matchup between these too and didn’t want any more of it hicks wasn’t that good of a player haven’t seen baines yet and rankings is a good ball player but watertown played one of the worst games this far agains trousdale and somehow they still won that game

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Satterfield was hit one time last matchup between these too and didn’t want any more of it hicks wasn’t that good of a player haven’t seen baines yet and rankings is a good ball player but watertown played one of the worst games this far agains trousdale and somehow they still won that game

As far as turnovers and penalties, I would agree, but I am also wise enough to know that some of H2O’s  mistakes were caused by TC!

As much smack as I talk, I know this is going to be a great game played by two really good teams!

Edited by H2Oman

19 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Satterfield and Hicks had nothing for us last game. (Not physical enough and they weren’t fast enough to beat us sideline to sideline)

The wildcard is Baines since the last time we seen him was last year. Should be a whale of a game.. 

Hicks would be one of the fastes players on Watertown if he played their.  I’m still waiting to see this so called speed that Watertown has. First game I heard how fast Price is and he isn’t that fast TC LB Juice #7 ran Price down in first game and yes H2O RB is quick but not fast. I guess definition of speed is different in Watertown than what it is in TC. Bain’s is bigger and is very physical running the ball if he breaks lose their is nobody on Watertown that could catch Baines. Last time you’ll seen Bain’s he had a career the game against Watertown.

29 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

A lot of that had to do with Ford being the primary back out of the I formation, lil satt doesn't run much out of the I formation, hes primarily the shotgun read back, Hicks will be a good if not great runningback when he becomes the focused back (next year) and Baines is just athletically gifted, he has picked up 15-20 pounds and luckily for H2O so far this year he has wanted the contact so instead of trying to outrun people he has been stuffing it up the middle and laying a blow to the safety. 

16 minutes ago, RTD said:

Hicks would be one of the fastes players on Watertown if he played their.  I’m still waiting to see this so called speed that Watertown has. First game I heard how fast Price is and he isn’t that fast TC LB Juice #7 ran Price down in first game and yes H2O RB is quick but not fast. I guess definition of speed is different in Watertown than what it is in TC. Bain’s is bigger and is very physical running the ball if he breaks lose their is nobody on Watertown that could catch Baines. Last time you’ll seen Bain’s he had a career the game against Watertown.

Bud 

They just may beat us in a race, but see we are going to be playing football Friday and we don’t have to make assumptions..  The last time you played us “your speed” was not fast enough to beat us side line to side line and neither Satterfield or Hicks were physical enough to damage us through our line...

I will agree with you in that Bain’s had a field day at Watertown last year, but again MJCA did as well. Neither last years game nor the one played earlier this year will have any bearing on the one played Friday.

With that said, I will still pick H2O by six.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 1