Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Price played the second half with possibly a broke hand looked really nasty and the better team did not win tonight but good luck to Tc and baines also was not the best player on the field tonight but close to it he’s a good ball player but cocky and arrogant 

The better team did win tonight bud, they played better than we did tonight. If these teams played 10 times i would bet that it would be an even 5-5. You gotta give your credit when it’s due 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Price played the second half with possibly a broke hand looked really nasty and the better team did not win tonight but good luck to Tc and baines also was not the best player on the field tonight but close to it he’s a good ball player but cocky and arrogant 

Sorry the jackets had to go and pee in your Cheerios tonight, but got you to call out Baines like that, you should be ashamed, you must have been one of those fans hollering for Webster to be fired in the 2nd quarter, heath is a great player but for you to say Baines wasn’t the best player on the field is comical, he willed the jackets to victory.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Who In your opinion was? Has to be Rankins #5 or Gregory #52 then!

Edited by BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, GBO52 said:

Good hard faught game.... I will say as far as TC goes that was the worst called game I have ever seen... he ran the same play up the gut play after play... scratching my head a little on that!!

TC wanted to control the clock, 3 yards a pop of the gut. Sure it got stuffed many times but they were persistent in their game plan and it paid off, the counter on the 4th and 5 for the go ahead TD was beautiful after the many buc sweeps