Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I recall you saying earlier Baines would be responsible for 2 TDs. Good guess even though instead of keeping them from getting one, he gave them one! That was just a good tackle by the defender though and he bit the ball like your supposed too! Glad to see #8 but that behind him and turn on beast mode in the 4th. 

I will take it even though the other TD’s was for H2O. I was also right about #6 playing QB and Baines playing RB in a power I and running the ball straight at Watertown. I could see from the first game that they had 21  number with their style of defense you have to run right at them because their LB’s as a unit is really good sideline to sideline 

44 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Price played the second half with possibly a broke hand looked really nasty and the better team did not win tonight but good luck to Tc and baines also was not the best player on the field tonight but close to it he’s a good ball player but cocky and arrogant 

This makes sense on why Price didn’t touch the ball more and also is a prime example on why I don’t over criticize leadership ( coaching ). We fans only see half the picture and don’t always see all the variables!

47 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Price played the second half with possibly a broke hand looked really nasty and the better team did not win tonight but good luck to Tc and baines also was not the best player on the field tonight but close to it he’s a good ball player but cocky and arrogant 

these tears taste like salt and unfathomable jealousy.

more, please. :hungry:

• Upvote 1