Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Good hard faught game.... I will say as far as TC goes that was the worst called game I have ever seen... he ran the same play up the gut play after play... scratching my head a little on that!!

TCs....well everyone’s speed was hindered by the slop. For the most part they were able to get 3 to 4 a play and that was a good one. Also Coach Hackett had a good game plan, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Grizzly478 said:

TC wanted to control the clock, 3 yards a pop of the gut. Sure it got stuffed many times but they were persistent in their game plan and it paid off, the counter on the 4th and 5 for the go ahead TD was beautiful after the many buc sweeps

I agree, he kept running the same play to setup the counter and the buc sweep!! That is why I say that 5 should be the hero tonight. 

TC was also not fast enough to run sideline to sideline on us. I think it was a great game plan from TC and in reality it was the only thing that would of worked!

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree, he kept running the same play to setup the counter and the buc sweep!! That is why I say that 5 should be the hero tonight. 

TC was also not fast enough to run sideline to sideline on us. I think it was a great game plan from TC and in reality it was the only thing that would of worked!

I agree 99%, if the field was dry, i do believe we could have had some success running Baines outside 

50 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Thanks bud, but cheering on TC would be like cheering on Alabama...  I just can’t do it!!

Good luck the remainder of the season and if you all do win the Gold Ball. I hope you drop it on the way home and it gets ran over by a semi!!!  LOL

I understand I could never cheer for bama Go Vols. That was a good one lol

So tonight was my first trip to the new school. Very nice! 2 complaints though, hate the track, (too far from the field) and hate that there is only 1 way in and 1 way our. Also, why was Sheriffs office not directing traffic? Large amount of people leaving a event at one time, I fully expected them to be on the highway stopping traffic. Oh well, won’t have that problem next week! But seriously y’all should be very proud of the crib y’all got!

31 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Price played the second half with possibly a broke hand looked really nasty and the better team did not win tonight but good luck to Tc and baines also was not the best player on the field tonight but close to it he’s a good ball player but cocky and arrogant 

Sour grapes it's okay that you feel that way but you'll get another shot at TC next year. Baines is a very humble kid and far from arrogant 

22 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Good hard faught game.... I will say as far as TC goes that was the worst called game I have ever seen... he ran the same play up the gut play after play... scratching my head a little on that!!

It was because of field conditions Coach Wagg didn't think TC could run outside the hash marks because of the field conditions 

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Sour grapes it's okay that you feel that way but you'll get another shot at TC next year. Baines is a very humble kid and far from arrogant 

I recall you saying earlier Baines would be responsible for 2 TDs. Good guess even though instead of keeping them from getting one, he gave them one! That was just a good tackle by the defender though and he bit the ball like your supposed too! Glad to see #8 but that behind him and turn on beast mode in the 4th. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

I recall you saying earlier Baines would be responsible for 2 TDs. Good guess even though instead of keeping them from getting one, he gave them one! They was just a good tackle by the defender though and he bit the ball like your supposed too! Glad to see #8 but that behind him and turn on beast mode in the 4th. 

But that behind him. What are you trying to say?

• Like 1