3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

13 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

that would be a "barn burner" for sure mavsdad....hey, good luck to your kids, i hope EVERYONE leaves that stadium friday night injury free and free of any silly extra curricular shanannigans that alot of people seem to think might occur. remember adults in the stands, its NOT about us, its all about those kids on the field that have put in the work all year long......GO DEVILS

Good luck to your team as well! We also hope and pray for an injury free game! Smack talk is fun, but you are right, this about the young men on both sides of the football. I know both team have worked their butts off to get to this point again this year. No doubt it will absolutely be the best game for us both this year! Now, on to the portable bleachers, I have been told that there will not be any portable bleachers for this game. The main reason for that is that our track was just resurfaced a few months ago and the fear is that it may get damaged similar to like when we installed the turf, it was a bad deal! Our stadium is truly much bigger than it appears. We welcome Greenville Friday night but make no mistake, AC will win!!!    

#greatestshowonturf  #welcomtothebullring

1 minute ago, MavDad67 said:

Good luck to your team as well! We also hope and pray for an injury free game! Smack talk is fun, but you are right, this about the young men on both sides of the football. I know both team have worked their butts off to get to this point again this year. No doubt it will absolutely be the best game for us both this year! Now, on to the portable bleachers, I have been told that there will not be any portable bleachers for this game. The main reason for that is that our track was just resurfaced a few months ago and the fear is that it may get damaged similar to like when we installed the turf, it was a bad deal! Our stadium is truly much bigger than it appears. We welcome Greenville Friday night but make no mistake, AC will win!!!    

We were there in 2016! 55-9 Blowout!!!

Just now, MavDad67 said:

i think AC needs to reconsider that one....i know it wont happen for this game, but im talking for future years...there's  plenty of room behind the track on that side for some stands. guess they'll worry about that next year, since this is the last game of the year there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i think AC needs to reconsider that one....i know it wont happen for this game, but im talking for future years...there's  plenty of room behind the track on that side for some stands. guess they'll worry about that next year, since this is the last game of the year there.

Back to mediocre seasons for the cows after this year Bvd. No reason for Stands lol

51 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

if you were a football team, your team name would be the "Devilman instigators" ......lol

Ill admit, at first Devilman03 annoyed the heck out of me but over time he has kinda grown on me. Keep throwing the shade brother! Maybe change your name to Texaco lol cause you just keep pouring gas on that fire. Love it!

Edited by leadfarmer