3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

4 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

We're coming down from Kingsport. Thinking about leaving early enough to stop at Litton's for a burger, but are there any other really good local dives to eat at?

Bean Barn in Greeneville TN on church Street.   Great food!  Not sure what their hours will be this Friday so you may want to call 1st?  

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

i think AC needs to reconsider that one....i know it wont happen for this game, but im talking for future years...there's  plenty of room behind the track on that side for some stands. guess they'll worry about that next year, since this is the last game of the year there.

BVD remember Greeneville fans did not order enough tickets online. So the endzones are blacked out for Greeneville.....lol

41 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Bean Barn in Greeneville TN on church Street.   Great food!  Not sure what their hours will be this Friday so you may want to call 1st?  

I know where the Bean Barn is, but I'm thinking they are only open for lunch. Were going to be in the Knoxville area around 4:00 and are looking for something in the Clinton/North Knoxville area. 

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Ill admit, at first Devilman03 annoyed the heck out of me but over time he has kinda grown on me. Keep throwing the shade brother! Maybe change your name to Texaco lol cause you just keep pouring gas on that fire. Love it!

Both Dman and Mavsinflight sure provides some entertainment.  lol here's a laugh for everyone to get'm loosened up before the game.  :) 

Edited by Romansfive8

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

At this point that is mute...it's not so much what they haven't won ...it's is now what we will have won on Friday night at 9:45 pm and OT is not a question!

now i AM convinced you live somewhere in anderson county....the word you're looking for there  mavs is "MOOT"...not mute, as in " it would be a moot point to argue anything football related with devilman because he knows it all where that's concerned".......staying with the word "Mute", the scenario you're looking for there is something like " the anderson county fans will be mute when the final whistle sounds friday night"....im here to help mavs, anytime you need a grammar OR football lesson....hehe