3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

Well it's Finally Here. It's GAMEDAY everyone. All the young men on both team's should feel real proud of all they have accomplished this season. And all the excitement that they have generated in their community's about this Game. I'm hoping for an injury free game. With good sportsmanship from both sides and in the stands. May the best team WIN . GO BIG  GREEN

36 minutes ago, TomJoad said:

Sour grapes because Clinton hasn’t beat us for the past what, 930 years?  Love ya 92!

thats why its a rivalry isnt it? he wants you guys to lose, you want clinton to lose....God bless america!! just one more reason to love this country....all the great football rivalries at all 3 levels

well gentlemen, its drawing nearer. not much longer til all  our talking will no longer matter...well actually i guess all our talking doesnt matter anyway, but it sure has been fun. I hope we have a clean, injury free, controversy free and precipitation free game. How do you not love this stuff? safe travels to anyone going to the game, no matter where you're from. Safer travels going home afterwards. Hope to maybe see some of you there. Go devils. my prediction.........paaaaaaaaaain! (that was my best keyboard clubber lang impersonation) Devils win Devils win Devils win 41-31