CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

6 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I wouldn’t give you nor anyone of you hilljacks the time of day. I don’t associate with stupid people.

I am needing some entertainment this morning.

Let's put you in a round room and tell you to pee in the corner. That should keep you busy the rest of the week while the adults have conversation.

28 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I am needing some entertainment this morning.

Let's put you in a round room and tell you to pee in the corner. That should keep you busy the rest of the week while the adults have conversation.

I am the entertainment.

You are just another forgettable poster from Huntingdon who offers nothing of substance to the thread. You try really hard to be witty, but like many others from Huntingdon, you fail every time. 

Either talk “ball” or be funny. Those are your two options. And when I say talk ball, I don’t mean just copy and paste Huntingdon’s team stats. Actually offer something of substance. 

13 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I am the entertainment.

You are just another forgettable poster from Huntingdon who offers nothing of substance to the thread. You try really hard to be witty, but like many others from Huntingdon, you fail every time. 

Either talk “ball” or be funny. Those are your two options. And when I say talk ball, I don’t mean just copy and paste Huntingdon’s team stats. Actually offer something of substance. 

You consider yourself the entertainment?     Obviously, a legend in your own mind.  

You try to be funny, but are more insulting than funny.   You try to be intelligent but every time your ignorance gets in the way.

I must have missed your commentary that actually talked ball because I definitely missed anything that was witty.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

You consider yourself the entertainment?     Obviously, a legend in your own mind.  

You try to be funny, but are more insulting than funny.   You try to be intelligent but every time your ignorance gets in the way.

I must have missed your commentary that actually talked ball because I definitely missed anything that was witty.

Cornersville by 14 points 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, footballover said:

I enjoyed the small part that I heard. I respect Cornersville more than any team Huntingdon has ever played. I expect an all out war Friday night. 11 seniors on this Mustang team. Less than half play a big part. 24 juniors and majority of them play key roles. We drop off in the freshman and sophomore classes. Mustangs better do it these next 2 years! 76 look forward to meeting you Friday night. Safe travels to all the Corndogs!

Look forward to meeting you too as long as it doesn't include a punch in the face or something. :wink:

• CoachT locked this topic