​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

My comments weren't directed towards you guys. Homeboy talking us down like we are nobodys. It takes alot for our little town just to get this far lol. 

I'll have fun, talking about football  if we both make it,  but I wont say anything bad about Baxter, too many great memories around there. 

But some Alcoa folks still have a bad taste from the way some upperman fans acted and talked in '13. Go back and look at the thread if you want a laugh. It got heated for a minute. Lol

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

I'll have fun, talking about football  if we both make it,  but I wont say anything bad about Baxter, too many great memories around there. 

But some Alcoa folks still have a bad taste from the way some upperman fans acted and talked in '13. Go back and look at the thread if you want a laugh. It got heated for a minute. Lol

i got put in a timeout that week for arguing with uppercumberland dude.

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

Uppercumberland man (Jorts) was one of my favorites. I see he still pokes his head in every once in a while. Ole Choo Choo was ready to take his head off. Good times!!!:lol: Crow knows the story!!!

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

Uppercumberland man (Jorts) was one of my favorites. I see he still pokes his head in every once in a while. Ole Choo Choo was ready to take his head off. Good times!!!:lol: Crow knows the story!!!

He was suppose to make a grand entrance at Hooters before the game but decided that wasn't such a great idea.