​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

23 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Since you all are overlooking Red Bank and AE how about you just start a new thread saying Upperman vs Alcoa.   I hope Red Bank and AE upset both you all

Well your certainly going to lose. That's as an outsider looking in. As a Homer all I see is upperman winning. Red Bank thumped us last time so maybe we got a little unfinished business to. At this point in the playoffs the only for sure game I see is Alcoa over AE. No offense bruh. 31-8 ain't close. That's about the same score as us and York the first time. It just got worse the 2nd time. You would need Grundy counties playbook to have a chance. 

23 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Since you all are overlooking Red Bank and AE how about you just start a new thread saying Upperman vs Alcoa.   I hope Red Bank and AE upset both you all

Also, my offer still stands if you change your mind. $8.00 would/could get someone free into the game, a free meal or gas money to the game. Or, it could just bring a great big smile on my face to TAKE YO MONEY! :lol: Take take take take take take, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, money money money money money money money.......

47 minutes ago, Turtle said:

68 which you all talked about all week didn’t do shhhhhh!  

Hmmm. Maybe he was tired from wearing all those state championship rings earlier in the day. The o line did enough to win by 3 TDs! and thats with you saying they didnt play well. Haha

I respect AE and really look forward to playing them. But #68 will open some huge holes friday night,  take it to the bank. 76 took his title and he wants it back. Alcoa has the best line in the state, in any classification, on both sides of the ball.