Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

21 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Alcoa will take your seats. Upperman fans getting mad at Alcoa on Twitter. 

Not sure anyone is mad at Alcoa. . Well maybe Madhatter, he seems to be mad at everyone. He does not represent Baxter i assure you. Not sure why its even a thought to move it to Alcoa's second home at Tech. Everyone around football here respects Alcoa and they deserve it. We do however believe our boys will compete and if play flawless have a chance for the upset. The boys have respect but no fear. 

1 minute ago, putnamcountyfan said:

Not sure anyone is mad at Alcoa. . Well maybe Madhatter, he seems to be mad at everyone. He does not represent Baxter i assure you. Not sure why its even a thought to move it to Alcoa's second home at Tech. Everyone around football here respects Alcoa and they deserve it. We do however believe our boys will compete and if play flawless have a chance for the upset. The boys have respect but no fear. 

That is correct. We do not fear.

2 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

Don't want to play you if you were afraid, funny thing though you all keep talking about fear. None of us has said anything about fear.

28 minutes ago, MrTwister said:

I'd rather people not think you're one of us by wearing one of our shirts. Upperman is just 4 days away from getting humiliated on their own field. hahaha Mercy ruled.

Never asked for one and wouldn't wear it if I had it. Might throw it out to pool ne of the fellars on the corner of the interstate exit tho..So if you bring one make sure it's long sleeve or a sweater. Those guys need the extra warmth this time of year. 

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Never asked for one and wouldn't wear it if I had it. Might throw it out to pool ne of the fellars on the corner of the interstate exit tho..So if you bring one make sure it's long sleeve or a sweater. Those guys need the extra warmth this time of year. 

Alcoa going kick butt on that Lowerman cow field!:thumb:

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

Alcoa will certainly not take any seats. If they are allowed to sit on the home side then that's cool but they probably wont be. If they aren't allowed to I can ensure you they won't be crossing over. That's the kinda statement that gets them banned to the visitors side. The only think Alcoa will be taking is a big fat L. 

4 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Alcoa will certainly not take any seats. If they are allowed to sit on the home side then that's cool but they probably wont be. If they aren't allowed to I can ensure you they won't be crossing over. That's the kinda statement that gets them banned to the visitors side. The only think Alcoa will be taking is a big fat L. 

Alcoa will be on the gate and plan to take over that cow paster you all call a football field!